Sunderland 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunderland away will be one of our toughest tests yet mark my words, we definitely can't get complancent and take them lightly, now that Arsenal have dropped points, you all saw how hard it was to beat West Brom at home, games are getting much harder and thicker by the day, and Sunderland are in dire need of points, it wont be a walk in the park at all, whoever plays today i hope the lads are fired up and very focused for later so we can get the much desired win to go 6 points clear, oh and watch out for Defoe. Cheers mates and goodluck ;)

For fucks sake. It's bloody SUNDERLAND and it's bloody Moyes and they are rock bottom for a reason. Fucking beat them. Any other result is not acceptable. Hell, if we draw 0-0 Conte can f*ck off as that would be an utter disgrace. Big balls mentality needed. But I know Conte and he will approach this game like the City game. Atleast he can keep these lads on their edges. 

Arsenal and Wenger bottled it yesterday, let's show them and the rest that we ain't no fucking ex-big club team who bottle these opportunities to go top and even get ahead in terms of points. 6 points ahead of Arsenal lads SIX POINTS. If this was an Allardyce-Sunderland it might become a difficult match but hell....David Moyes...seriously. 

No brainer against the number 20 of the table! COME ON CHELSEA

42 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

For fucks sake. It's bloody SUNDERLAND and it's bloody Moyes and they are rock bottom for a reason. Fucking beat them. Any other result is not acceptable. Hell, if we draw 0-0 Conte can f*ck off as that would be an utter disgrace. Big balls mentality needed. But I know Conte and he will approach this game like the City game. Atleast he can keep these lads on their edges. 

Arsenal and Wenger bottled it yesterday, let's show them and the rest that we ain't no fucking ex-big club team who bottle these opportunities to go top and even get ahead in terms of points. 6 points ahead of Arsenal lads SIX POINTS. If this was an Allardyce-Sunderland it might become a difficult match but hell....David Moyes...seriously. 

No brainer against the number 20 of the table! COME ON CHELSEA

Conte can f**k off? Seriously? 

At what point will you realise that the Premier league is a one-off league. 

Apart from an individual piece of brilliance from Diego - West Brom could have denied us 2 points. I was at the game - it was crazy they literally had 9-10 players behind the ball at all times. 

If you think Sunderland will set up any differently you are crazy. 

The reason Sunderland are bottom is because they can't go toe to toe with anybody so will be Ultra Defensive 

Yes, it's our job to break them down - but unless we get an early goal - expect a long and difficult game. 

Conte is new to the league - he isn't going to have all of the answers (yet) - slating him if we don't win is quite frankly embarrassing. 

10 hours ago, Jason said:

He claimed to be there and you're just going to believe him?

He's my mate Jason and Hazard was not there. Not to say he won't have a fitness test at Cobham and fly up later but he isn't with the team in the north east now.