Sunderland 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

24 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Conte can f**k off? Seriously? 

At what point will you realise that the Premier league is a one-off league. 

Apart from an individual piece of brilliance from Diego - West Brom could have denied us 2 points. I was at the game - it was crazy they literally had 9-10 players behind the ball at all times. 

If you think Sunderland will set up any differently you are crazy. 

The reason Sunderland are bottom is because they can't go toe to toe with anybody so will be Ultra Defensive 

Yes, it's our job to break them down - but unless we get an early goal - expect a long and difficult game. 

Conte is new to the league - he isn't going to have all of the answers (yet) - slating him if we don't win is quite frankly embarrassing. 

Mate I'm joking. Said the same on Twitter and fans attacking me hahaha

Off course not. Conte is the best thing we got. We are going to win this easily.

Hazard is out but no big deal against Sunlessland. 

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With hazard out, fabregas has to start to offer much needed creativity. If we can't have hazard to dribble through tight spaces to create chances, then we need the vision of Fabregas to spot runs from Pedro and Costa. 

We also need to be sharper in our one touch passing, quick passes so that we outnumber sunderland in attacking areas. The way we were so slow in passing against westbrom was bad and without hazard we may not get away with a win if we don't get back to our quick passing.  

Hazard has been targeted a lot in the last games. Soma tackles even made him stay on the ground for a longer period of time and you could see it was hurting him so much. He definitely needs a bit of a rest.

Apparently young Bradley Lowery the young boy suffering with cancer will take a shot and score against Asmir Begovic tonight as it's the young boys dream to score a goal.

It's broke my heart this story about young Bradley....stay strong kid.

Willian will be up for it. Maybe with Hazard out Conte will have us high pressing more since Willian is more capable doing it than Eden. Willian and Pedro should mean we'll be lightning on the break.

Just hope Hazard is back for the weekend.

Well if we have to rely on any single player to win a game then we are doing summet wrong.

I'd rest Diego too and play Bats.

I'd be happy with this set up.

Willian - Bats - Pedro

Alonso-Chalobah - N'Golo - Moses

Happy - Luiz - Dave

2 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

With hazard out, fabregas has to start to offer much needed creativity. If we can't have hazard to dribble through tight spaces to create chances, then we need the vision of Fabregas to spot runs from Pedro and Costa. 

We also need to be sharper in our one touch passing, quick passes so that we outnumber sunderland in attacking areas. The way we were so slow in passing against westbrom was bad and without hazard we may not get away with a win if we don't get back to our quick passing.  

Agreed fabregas starts for me. No hazard certainly hurts but this is bottom of the table sunderland. They have injuries and a short week as well. Anything less than 3 points and ill be massively disappointed. 2-0 or 3-0 should be the score line. 2-0 if we dont score until the second half, 3-0 if we bang one in the first 45 minutes.

We haven't beaten Sunderland at home in 3 years yet people think this is a straightforward game against a team fighting for their lives under the floodlights without our best player.

We genuinely haven't played well for 90 minutes in over a month, some of you might want to curb your expectations. They've won their last two games since Anichebe was inserted in the team & have one of the deadliest strikers in Defoe who destroyed us last season.

1 hour ago, Gilvorak said:

We haven't beaten Sunderland at home in 3 years yet people think this is a straightforward game against a team fighting for their lives under the floodlights without our best player.

We genuinely haven't played well for 90 minutes in over a month, some of you might want to curb your expectations. They've won their last two games since Anichebe was inserted in the team & have one of the deadliest strikers in Defoe who destroyed us last season.

They lost to Swansea last gameweek