Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Also, think it's pretty much confirmed Abramovic is having a say if Ivanovic plays or not.

Not having that. Just think that he must be a huge influence in the dressing room and he probably does very well in training. A good leader and all that. It fools Conte (and the previous two managers over the last couple seasons) into believing he's good enough.

Then he actually plays and costs us goals.

I think if he fails spectacularly here he'll finally be dropped. Two poor showings against our two toughest opponents back to back will have the fans screaming.

I can see us winning this. Glad to see that Coquelin and Cazorla are starting instead of Xhaka. Also glad that Sanchez is playing up top, as he often looks like a lost puppy up there.

I am a huge fan of playing attacking fullbacks, and would  love to see Azpi on the right with Alonso on the left, but for this game I think Ivanovic may be a great guy to have on the set pieces. I hope he can deal with Iwobi though, and the pace is the only thing I am worried about here.

With Kante and Matic playing holding and providing that extra security, hopefully Fabregas can show his creativity here. Fully expect Costa and Hazard to have some clear cut chances.

3-1 -- Costa and Hazard goals from open plays, and Ivanovic from the corner!

Come on Chelsea!