test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Special Juan

7. N'Golo Kante

Started by Special Juan,

688 posts in this topic

Hoddle said of Hazard’s first-half strike: “What a goal it was.

“Kante’s ball was so special, it was almost like a Cesc Fabregas pass. The first touch was amazing and it was a wonderful pass to take six players out of the game.”

kellzfresh, Unionjack and Chelsea? like this

Hoddle said of Hazard’s first-half strike: “What a goal it was.

“Kante’s ball was so special, it was almost like a Cesc Fabregas pass. The first touch was amazing and it was a wonderful pass to take six players out of the game.”

Surprised to come here and see no mention of his pass to Hazard. Too often I read that this guy can't pass and has no vision, then he goes and does that. First intercepts the ball around his own box, then makes the final long pass that would make Cesc proud. I hope it was counted as an assist? It must have.

Edit: Yup it's an assist in the official EPL app.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Chelsea? and kellzfresh like this

On 4/8/2017 at 4:01 AM, the wes said:

It's fake news. 

Read this: 

Chelsea apparently would have to accept that, for Financial Fair Play reasons, something we don’t quite believe, and considering Kanté isn’t in the ‘Eden Hazard’ bracket of players at Stamford Bridge, the Blues would consider it.

No point in worrying about that Fake news.

In light of the recent articles about Real Madrid wanting Kante, if anyone believes these clickbait websites, you are a twat.

10 hours ago, itsbeauj said:

In light of the recent articles about Real Madrid wanting Kante, if anyone believes these clickbait websites, you are a twat.

If they didnt have Casemiro already, it would be quite possible Kante was on their list. Those wankers always target whoever they want.

5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

If they didnt have Casemiro already, it would be quite possible Kante was on their list. Those wankers always target whoever they want.

I don't doubt that Kante would be wanted by the bigger clubs for sure, but I hate clickbait SO much!

20 hours ago, Polo7 said:

Has no vision or technique....so what the fuck was that pass to Hazard all about then?

It was a great pass but he's lucky Hazard was on the receiving end instead of DC.

First assist of the season, and it was a beauty. You can tell he's focusing on improving his final ball, he a bit riskier with it now. Hopefully that'll lift his own confidence. 

5 hours ago, BlueLion. said:

What a player. What a man. He doesn't need to wear a condom because he can probably intercept his own semen. 

LMAO

7 hours ago, Dahnald said:

Damn right. 

Class from Hazard. Kante has been the dominant midfielder for two different champions two years running in his first two seasons(!) in England. Last year Mahrez won it, now he's nowhere, I think Kante deserves to win it now by showing he is not a one season wonder. Mahrez and Eden are flashy players and people notice them more, Hazard too deserves it for sure, but without Kante we'd be nowhere near 1st and LCFC wouldn't have been anywhere near 1st last season. I'd be okay with either of them winning and sharing the plaudits between them.

Johnnyeye likes this