test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

Riyad Mahrez

Started by Captain Ahmed,

565 posts in this topic

I think Chelsea should try to get him. He is a really skilful player and he is available in this window but I wouldn't be too disappointed if we missed out on him either.

2 hours ago, Ryan Fong said:

If we sign him as well Leicester fans will raid this forum lol.

Come n have a go if ya think yer hard enough!

Riyad Mahrez to join N'Golo Kante in Leicester exit, Costa wants Atletico

This is taking off a bit. Maybe a bit obvious after Kante but who knows eh.

Now I'm really not sure who Iwould pick out of him and Willian but Ive liked Willian more the longer hes been with us. Right now in this market Willian must be worth £50/£60 mill and he must get rep points for then new contract.

But who says we cant have both? With Pedro wanting to be off then let him stay at the zoo instead of coming back early to try and impress the new boss. Its a shame tho he doesnt play on the left wing because Id like to give Eden some competition. He pisses me off cutting inside att the time.

Not sure why people want to buy another AM when we desperately still need a CB and FB minimum. Add to those another CM and CB just to have some resemblance of winning title team.

Fernando likes this

2 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Not sure why people want to buy another AM when we desperately still need a CB and FB minimum. Add to those another CM and CB just to have some resemblance of winning title team.

Yeah, this is pretty much the last area of the team we need to reinforce. Especially not not when Mahrez would cost an absolute fortune.

If we sold Oscar, maybe, but that certainly doesn't seem likely.

Blue_Fox_ likes this

Marhez on the right and Hazard on the left constantly switching! Now that would be insane to see ... Make it happen Roman! 

TheIceMan likes this

2 hours ago, avroneelbiswas said:

We are facing stiff competition from Arsenal and Barcelona.. I won't be surprised if he choose Barca.

Will get no minutes at Barca.

Barcelona ruled themselves out. The only other "big" team that could squeeze him in are Arsenal. The rest are pretty set for wingers. 

4 minutes ago, Chelseabluerising said:

Probs would of thought Kante would of choose Real Madrid but he choose us, could actually see Mahrez choosing us 

I hope, Kante helps us in order sign his team mate. This would be an epic signing for us.

Chelseabluerising likes this

I would genuinely feel bad for Leicester and their fans if we "stole" Mahrez too. :D

Is he in the last year of his contract? Can't see them even considering selling him if he isn't.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I would genuinely feel bad for Leicester and their fans if we "stole" Mahrez too. :D

Is he in the last year of his contract? Can't see them even considering selling him if he isn't.

He has 3 years more.  Everyone suspects that Leicester will be bought out by others clubs. But if we get Mahrez :ph34r:

Think this is a nonstarter anyways. We'd have no place for him even if we sold someone. We have Willian, Pedro, and now Conte confirmed Cuadrado for the right side.

Hopefully he stays at Leicester and doesn't go to a big rival.

Stats likes this

42 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Think this is a nonstarter anyways. We'd have no place for him even if we sold someone. We have Willian, Pedro, and now Conte confirmed Cuadrado for the right side.

Hopefully he stays at Leicester and doesn't go to a big rival.

Whilst I agree numbers wise we don't have a place for him I can't help but cringe at seeing Pedro listed among those names. If the option is there for Mahrez then Pedro can gtfo asap.

9 minutes ago, Styles said:

Whilst I agree numbers wise we don't have a place for him I can't help but cringe at seeing Pedro listed among those names. If the option is there for Mahrez then Pedro can gtfo asap.

Agreed, he'd be a massive upgrade. I'd sell Cuadrado to Juve since he clearly wants to stay there and they want him back.

Oscar and Cuadrado out, Mahrez in would be insanely good business. Those two sales combined would easily find Mahrez.

kellzfresh and Styles like this