Riyad Mahrez

Mahrez might have more goals and assists than Willian but let's get one thing straight, he would not be taking Willian's place in the team. Conte will love to have Willian. A player who works hard for the team, does defensive duties and still provides in attack. Mahrez is a quality player but luxury one. You need to get other players to do his dirty work which is what Albrighton did. Hazard and Mahrez will give us luxury flair but not much help in defence. Anyway, I highly doubt this deal will happen anyway.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Chelsea should try to get him. He is a really skilful player and he is available in this window but I wouldn't be too disappointed if we missed out on him either.

2 hours ago, Ryan Fong said:

If we sign him as well Leicester fans will raid this forum lol.

Come n have a go if ya think yer hard enough!

Riyad Mahrez to join N'Golo Kante in Leicester exit, Costa wants Atletico

This is taking off a bit. Maybe a bit obvious after Kante but who knows eh.

Now I'm really not sure who Iwould pick out of him and Willian but Ive liked Willian more the longer hes been with us. Right now in this market Willian must be worth £50/£60 mill and he must get rep points for then new contract.

But who says we cant have both? With Pedro wanting to be off then let him stay at the zoo instead of coming back early to try and impress the new boss. Its a shame tho he doesnt play on the left wing because Id like to give Eden some competition. He pisses me off cutting inside att the time.

2 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Not sure why people want to buy another AM when we desperately still need a CB and FB minimum. Add to those another CM and CB just to have some resemblance of winning title team.

Yeah, this is pretty much the last area of the team we need to reinforce. Especially not not when Mahrez would cost an absolute fortune.

If we sold Oscar, maybe, but that certainly doesn't seem likely.

4 minutes ago, Chelseabluerising said:

Probs would of thought Kante would of choose Real Madrid but he choose us, could actually see Mahrez choosing us 

I hope, Kante helps us in order sign his team mate. This would be an epic signing for us.

I would genuinely feel bad for Leicester and their fans if we "stole" Mahrez too. :D

Is he in the last year of his contract? Can't see them even considering selling him if he isn't.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You