test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

the wes

Kalidou Koulibaly

Started by the wes,

1,523 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

FB_IMG_1464837118679.jpg

FB_IMG_1464837113876.jpg

DiMarzio said that Rudiger is our first choice and Repubblica.it (the most reliable source for Roma news) said that Rudiger is Conte first choice.

5 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

13312919_10206763529675342_4795847985268

I can't see your pictures, what does it say?

4 minutes ago, manpe said:

In the last hours Chelsea had a 30m euros plus bonuses offer rejected. Napoli want at least 40m euros.

7 minutes ago, manpe said:

In the last hours, Chelsea had a €30m+bonuses rejected by #Napoli for defender Koulbaly but De Laurentiis wants at least €40m. #CFC (fe.it)

As reported by Il Mattino , Chelsea will not let go on Koulibaly. Chelsea offered €21m that now reached €30m. (Mediaset) #CFC #Napoli

guys, is he better than rudiger? don't know that much about either of them but I'm getting the sense koulibaly is rated higher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xPetrCechx likes this

Di_Marzio: Chelsea 'pressing' for Koulibaly

Good news if you're a fan of the impressive Kalidou Koulibaly, whose performances at Napoli have got many in Europe talking -- including Koulibably's agent who's apparently trying to negotiate a new contract wit the Partenopei.  Koulibaly's on ridiculously low wages when compared with other players possibly available on the market and thus could possibly be tempted by riches found elsewhere, even if those riches come without Champions League football for at least one season.

One of the clubs interested in taking home Koulibaly would be Conte's Chelsea [...] eventual offer would be of around 30 milllion plus bonus for Napoli. The Italians however would really like to keep Koulibaly, despite his contract renewal which has yet to arrive due to the player's high demands. Chelsea is pressing, Napoli resists, Koulibaly could be a blue next season.-source: Gianluca Di Marzio

Di Marzio is just about the only Italian source I trust with any level of confidence -- we're talking relative terms of course; transfer rumors are still just transfer rumors -- but this is promising news.Previous rumors claimed that Chelsea were mulling over and then "formalizing" a concrete offer for the 24-year-old massive, yet quite skilled center back.  Napoli's asking price was rumored to be €30m, which we would apparently meet and then throw in a few bonuses as well.  No messing about here, if true.

weaintogotnohistory

eden.png

God I hope he signs for us... 

Koulibaly, Zouma, and Christensen (later on), will be quite solid if the latter two make the necessary jumps in their game to become Top Top CBs. 

KOULIBALY COMING, NOT COMING?

Things are looking rather confusing on the Koulibaly front for Chelsea. Our beloved club are reportedly looking to test Napoli’s resolve by meeting their asking price on the first attempt after our opening bid. Meanwhile, Napoli are rumoured to be very reluctant on selling as usual.Gianluca Di Marzio is one of the most respected sources, when it comes to Chelsea news. And he has been saying that we are prepared to throw 30 million Euros on the impressive centre back, and even back it up with a few bonuses here and there:

One of the clubs interested in taking home Koulibaly would be Conte’s Chelsea […] eventual offer would be of around 30 milllion plus bonus for Napoli. The Italians however would really like to keep Koulibaly, despite his contract renewal which has yet to arrive due to the player’s high demands. Chelsea is pressing, Napoli resists, Koulibaly could be a blue next season.On the other hand, II Mattino reports that Conte is “desperate” for us to get Koulibaly. They also said that Napoli are set to refuse or offer, even if it reaches the mooted 30 million Euro mark. Who should we believe? For now, it would be wise not to believe anyone until something more concrete comes out, so let’s hope we hear something positive soon.Koulibaly would be a great addition to our team, he has the physical tools to survive in the Premier League as a centre back, is good at playing from the back, has a surprising speed on his side as well, not to mention that he has enough experience to be able to play alongside Kurt Zouma next season, which could not be said about other targets from last summer (i.e: John Stones)

The 24-year old is reported to be on tiny wages and is looking for a bigger pay check, something we can easily provide, after we get Napoli’s blessing for the deal. That will probably be the biggest stumbling block for us, but if the Chelsea board to manage to push a deal through, we would have a firm foundation for a fantastic summer.

TalkChelsea.net

couly.JPG

Koulibaly told L'Equipe: "Big clubs want to sign me and there is no sign of a renewal with Napoli.

"The negotiations for a contract extension have stalled and they never wanted to discuss with us.

"I have not talked to [Antonio Conte] but that may be soon. If nothing happens at Napoli, I will start to have contact with other clubs.

"The game In England could be suitable for me but I like Italy, I do not press for a transfer but I hope to sign a renewal with Napoli or we proceed to other solutions."