test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

Tammy Abraham

Started by Captain Ahmed,

523 posts in this topic
58 minutes ago, the wes said:

Very impressive 

I do think its time to bring him in as backup. Whether he needs to bulk up or not.

Big man scored again  he's to good in that championship but the question is can he do it in the PL ??

Vesper likes this

If the transfer ban happens and the Belgian fucker wants out, lets get CHO on the left with the number 10 shirt, Tammy as our 9 and Pulisic as our RW.

This transfer ban could be the best thing that ever happens at this club.

19 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

If the transfer ban happens and the Belgian fucker wants out, lets get CHO on the left with the number 10 shirt, Tammy as our 9 and Pulisic as our RW.

Be interesting but I think - not 100% sure but read we had a fee agreed to keep him for another year when we initally agreed the deal although fuck knows what will happen because of the ban - Higuains loan move can be triggered for another season and probably wouldnt be worst thing we could do with Giroud potentislly leaving in the summer.

The likes of Tammy, Reece James (if Zappa goes), maybe Mason Mount (when Kovacic goes) could all potentially be integrated next season.

Dont think it necessarily means they will all play a lot but Ampadu, CHO, RLC, Christensen, James, Mount, Abraham, thats 7 academy players that could be in the squad. With the likes of Cahill, Drinkwater and Moses all basically leaving or potentially leaving, homegrown players are needed.

Again though, I think of that happened and not getting players in for 2 windows, we could have another mixed season which some fans would undoubtedly call for Sarris head and probably criticize some of the players. 

If we dont get a transfer ban, personally I think Aaron Wan Bissaka, Ben Chilwell and Declan Rice should be targeted. Would of said Luke Shaw like when we were linked at the start of the season but we have no chance now hes playing well and regularly at United. Doubt Rice would come back actually having been released and theres big interest in him from both Manc clubs. Chilwell and Wan Bissaka also interesting both of them too. Tough but if we can somehow get it overturned those 3 would be guys I think we should prioritise, all 3 are young, British, have huge upside and growth in terms of their levels. Plus use the likes of Christensen, Ampadu, CHO, RLC, Mount and Tammy, possibly James (if Wan Bissaka were to sign, loan him).. easily have a nice blend of youth and experience and homegrown players.

9 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Be interesting but I think - not 100% sure but read we had a fee agreed to keep him for another year when we initally agreed the deal although fuck knows what will happen because of the ban - Higuains loan move can be triggered for another season and probably wouldnt be worst thing we could do with Giroud potentislly leaving in the summer.

The likes of Tammy, Reece James (if Zappa goes), maybe Mason Mount (when Kovacic goes) could all potentially be integrated next season.

Dont think it necessarily means they will all play a lot but Ampadu, CHO, RLC, Christensen, James, Mount, Abraham, thats 7 academy players that could be in the squad. With the likes of Cahill, Drinkwater and Moses all basically leaving or potentially leaving, homegrown players are needed.

Again though, I think of that happened and not getting players in for 2 windows, we could have another mixed season which some fans would undoubtedly call for Sarris head and probably criticize some of the players.

I mean how much less could Reece James offer us over Zappacosta?

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

I mean how much less could Reece James offer us over Zappacosta?

True. I think with Moses, Cahill and Drinkwater all having no future here, Reece will be one of the ones everyone at the club is expecting to play here at some point in the next few years.

I think Zappacosta has got like 15 or 16 apperances this season and I doubt hes happy with that and was linked away in Jan. If he goes in the summer and lets say we round his season apperances upto 20 at least with Europa games still to play, if Reece came back and got that amount of games next year (as I would imagine Europa will be more likely to CL next season), it would be a good amount for him to break in and get accustomed to a higher level of football as well as possibly feature more if we were cruising games and wanted to rest/rotate Azpi who has been dogged for about 5 seasons straight now.

Its a cynical way to look at him only being brought back next year because hes home grown and we lack HG numbers with potential departures but realistically it gives him a foot in the door and if his season at Wigan is anything to go on, he could surprise Sarri, Zola, his team mates and fans like he has undoubtedly done in the championship this season.

49 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

You know that the Belgian fucker is the best Chelsea player of all time? Even Drogba and Lamps are less skilled than him. He basically won us two titles more or less alone. He delivered when Costa and Cesc went missing for months with shit performances and Hazard basically won us every match in the second period of the season.

Also, I see both Hazard and CHO leaving. No way , we will reject a player when a 40 million offer arrives and why should CHO even consider signing a new contract? No CL and no good players that he can learn from. Pulisic and Willian are nowhere near the level of Hazard.

Fernando and bakayokofan like this

Just now, killer1257 said:

You know that the Belgian fucker is the best Chelsea player of all time? Even Drogba and Lamps are less skilled than him. He basically won us two titles more or less alone. He delivered when Costa and Cesc went missing for months with shit performances and Hazard basically won us every match in the second period of the season.

Also, I see both Hazard and CHO leaving. No way , we will reject a player when a 40 million offer arrives and why should CHO even consider signing a new contract? No CL and no good players that he can learn from. Pulisic and Willian are nowhere near the level of Hazard.

That Belgian fucker can leave if he thinks he can achieve more at RM, the most important thing for me is players who want to play for MY football club.

I salute Hazard but one thing with me is I don't grow cuddle comfort with players, if they want out then it's goodbye. Chelsea will always be here when Hazard decides to leave. If he stays then great, if he doesn't nobody should cry.

Chelsea FC not Hazard FC:beer:

Just now, Special Juan said:

That Belgian fucker can leave if he thinks he can achieve more at RM, the most important thing for me is players who want to play for MY football club.

I salute Hazard but one thing with me is I don't grow cuddle comfort with players, if they want out then it's goodbye. Chelsea will always be here when Hazard decides to leave. If he stays then great, if he doesn't nobody should cry.

Chelsea FC not Hazard FC:beer:

That does not mean that you have to insult the greatest player in Chelsea´s history. Insulting Alonso or Willian is one thing, insulting Hazard is completely different.

People will see how bad we will be after Hazard leaves us. Without signing anyone and CHO leaving too, the next two years will be extremly hard, especially with Sarri still being our manager. Players like Barkley, Willian and Pulisic will be very hard to watch weekly.

bakayokofan likes this

Just now, killer1257 said:

That does not mean that you have to insult the greatest player in Chelsea´s history. Insulting Alonso or Willian is one thing, insulting Hazard is completely different.

People will see how bad we will be after Hazard leaves us. Without signing anyone and CHO leaving too, the next two years will be extremly hard, especially with Sarri still being our manager. Players like Barkley, Willian and Pulisic will be very hard to watch weekly.

I'm glad you stick to your own opinion saying he's the greatest player in our history.

If he wants to fuck off then fine, I mean he's done enough gob shiting hasn't he? Brilliant player, I'm interested in players who want to be here, if he doesn't, fuck off, if he does then great.

Anyway, this is the Tammy Abraham thread, back to topic.

Greatest player?

Don't go overboard

7 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Greatest player?

Don't go overboard

Name me one player in our history that is better than Hazard. Lamps and Drogba are not better than Hazard. People underestimate the skill level of Hazard. We may be not Hazard FC, but we need Hazard to stay relevant. Bale was also immense for Spurs back than and it took them some time to get strong after Bale left. They have a great coach though. We don´t

Name me one player in our history that is better than Hazard. Lamps and Drogba are not better than Hazard. People underestimate the skill level of Hazard. We may be not Hazard FC, but we need Hazard to stay relevant. Bale was also immense for Spurs back than and it took them some time to get strong after Bale left. They have a great coach though. We don´t

Greatest doesn't mean most skillful or talent. Lampard, Terry & Drogba to name three, are on another level in terms of status at this club.

Hazard has been a great servant for the most part, but he hasn't taken the next step we all expected. I hope he leaves that this point, so we don't have to continue needless conversation and finally move on as a club.

However, I do agree that relegation could be a real possibility without him.
Magic Lamps and Superblue_1986 like this

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Greatest player does not equate most skilfull player. Surely as for pure dribbling ability Hazard is probably our best ever player. But IMO greatest player is measured by achievements + individual record and Lampard beats him in both. Lampard in his peak was the the single best player in the world, only placed behind Ronaldinho bc of a goal that never was for BAlon d'Or. Hazard never reached that level. They are completely different players but Lampard was the best in his position for years, Hazard also a world class player never made it past top 5 in his position. 

LAM09, Fernando and Special Juan like this

If we are talking about skills, then sure, Hazard probably wins the argument on being our best player ever. But if we're talking overall, then he isn't because you still gotta consider things like achievements, desire, character, attitude, consistency etc. And Lampard arguably takes that honor. He may not have been as talented as Hazard but what he lacked, he made up for it with hard work and the desire to improve himself. He also showed tremendous consistency with his output (goals + assists) and performance and came up trumps so many times to give us so many memorable moments, in the Premier League AND Champions League. 

Fernando and bakayokofan like this

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

If the bans stick I hope to see CHO Tammy RLC James in the squad for next season it will give the rest of youth players hope that you can play for Chelsea if your good enough I'm a fan of mount but I think a loan spell to RB lezpig would be great for him and I think it will make him an even better player 

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Greatest player does not equate most skilfull player. Surely as for pure dribbling ability Hazard is probably our best ever player. But IMO greatest player is measured by achievements + individual record and Lampard beats him in both. Lampard in his peak was the the single best player in the world, only placed behind Ronaldinho bc of a goal that never was for BAlon d'Or. Hazard never reached that level. They are completely different players but Lampard was the best in his position for years, Hazard also a world class player never made it past top 5 in his position. 

Lamps had it way easier. He had way better players on his side than Hazard, while his competition was not even that good. Ronaldinho in his prime was good, but not Messi or Ronaldo level. Hazard and Mbappe are the closest things that rival Messi and Ronaldo. Scholes and one could argue Gerrard were also in competition with Lamps and Scholes was the better midfielder. And prime Lamps is not better than Messi. He would struggle making it even Top 5 right now. In my opinion, prime KDB beats Lamps easy. KDB is way more creative, as skilled when it comes to shooting and more veratile when it comes to his position. Only leadership skills goes to Lamps.But for me, Lamps died when went to City. Traitor. Drogba is a true blue.Lamps is not.Right now, the only player that is better than Hazard on the left wing is Ronaldo. I don´t see any other player better than him. Hazard is also better than Neymar, which we clearly saw in the WC. He always was the best in national team and at Chelsea. Lamps never delivered in the national team.

16 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Lamps had it way easier. He had way better players on his side than Hazard, while his competition was not even that good. Ronaldinho in his prime was good, but not Messi or Ronaldo level. Hazard and Mbappe are the closest things that rival Messi and Ronaldo. Scholes and one could argue Gerrard were also in competition with Lamps and Scholes was the better midfielder. And prime Lamps is not better than Messi. He would struggle making it even Top 5 right now. In my opinion, prime KDB beats Lamps easy. KDB is way more creative, as skilled when it comes to shooting and more veratile when it comes to his position. Only leadership skills goes to Lamps.But for me, Lamps died when went to City. Traitor. Drogba is a true blue.Lamps is not.Right now, the only player that is better than Hazard on the left wing is Ronaldo. I don´t see any other player better than him. Hazard is also better than Neymar, which we clearly saw in the WC. He always was the best in national team and at Chelsea. Lamps never delivered in the national team.

Well I strongly disagree. Apart from Messi the competition was just as good, football was different. Young  Ronaldon was way better than the current old one, there were Barcas and Utds best ever teams we competed against. Sure hazarf is a big fish in a small pond here but Lamps was a big fish in a big pond. And he was clearly better than Kdb who can not even go a full season without injury or Scholes no questipn about that. Have you ever seen a video of all of Lamps assists? He could  play them from all ranges left foot, right foot, outside of the boot no problem. Never seen a player as Versatile in his final pass. Lampards creativity is so underrated just because  he outscores every other cm easily. I understand you are hurt by his city move as was i but he was let gone bc of fabregas so in hindsight i can understand him a bit. This should not stain his status as our greatest ever player tho. Esp with Hazard not being as loyal either thisbshozld not be an argument.

As we are in the Abraham thread tho I suggest if you would like to continue this discussion please quote me in the Lampard thread.