Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

'People' talk about Eden as the false 9 but I'd love to give Pedro a bash.

Pedro in that Mertens role could work the thing I like about him  he's good at losing his man and gets into good scoring positions hazard rather beat a player than get into a scoring position in the false 9 role under sarri we could see the Barcelona pedro we watched over the years 

21 hours ago, ja1 said:

Mariano ➡️ Madrid

Dembele ➡️ Lyon

A loan to Celtic would be quite ideal. But probably won’t happen

Celtic no thanks look at how Charly Musonda end up at Celtic fuck Brendan Rodgers and Celtic 

2 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Back to the Championship after tearing it up two years ago. I'll only see this move as good one, if he reaches similar numbers.

Its a step backwards even if he puts up good numbers again.

We know hes a(good) championship striker now. Seeing it again tells us nothing about his future here.

Its a step backwards even if he puts up good numbers again.

We know hes a(good) championship striker now. Seeing it again tells us nothing about his future here.
I know Swansea were poor last season, but he didn't exactly shine during his spell. You have to take your chances to impress whenever given.

9 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I know Swansea were poor last season, but he didn't exactly shine during his spell. You have to take your chances to impress whenever given.

True, but he showed flashes of brilliance then it turned into a "Lets keep our head above water" situation and it was pretty much over for him. Bony is a good striker who also looked terrible in that circumstance with them.