test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

The Conte Thread

Started by Special Juan,

8,690 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, Jason said:

Peak Conte is excellent Conte. The 2016/17 league season was one of the most enjoyable seasons, IMO. 

It was amazing, we played some lovely stuff, proper Chels footy I love. Fast direct with purpose and very very hard to break down. He is only 3pts behind Juve, a squad that is far far better in quality.

Fernando, Johnnyeye and 11Drogba like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

It was amazing, we played some lovely stuff, proper Chels footy I love. Fast direct with purpose and very very hard to break down. He is only 3pts behind Juve, a squad that is far far better in quality.

it would be great if Inter could clinch the league and end this Juve dominance, its boring tbh, just like Bayern dominance in Bundesliga

Atomiswave likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

it would be great if Inter could clinch the league and end this Juve dominance, its boring tbh, just like Bayern dominance in Bundesliga

That would be awesome mate....yeah them and Bayern own their League man, boring as fuck. Same shit in France.

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

That would be awesome mate....yeah them and Bayern own their League man, boring as fuck. Same shit in France.

Lyon 7 titles in a row, now PSG

Johnnyeye and Atomiswave like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Only Monaco in 16/17.

Ohh yeah forgot about that one......but the League is kinda trash, theres a reason PSG fucks up time after time in CL. They are not tested enough to withstand tough teams in CL, all that money on quality players and they buckle. But I will say if they could get a manager like Conte, they will be very dangerous. And before anyone says look at City and Pep, they too havent done much in CL, but thats cuz Pep does some weird shit in CL with City tactically, Conte wont do that I feel.

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.