The Conte Thread

4 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Your latter paragraph is absolutely correct. The PL simply put, is a Striker's league, always has, always will be. And ours is on fuckin fire. But we have absolutely no goal threat CM, none. 

what team has a threat for goals from CM? Liverpool?

We are overachieving a bit, yes. But, we don't even need to be the best, we just need to be better than others, at least for this season.

M City - Team in depression, mentality problems, results nowhere to be seen, awful defense with even worse goalkeeper, suspensions. Insecurity all over the place.

Liverpool - Clearly lacking of quality in many areas, a lot more than we do. Don't even know how they got so far with players they have. Team that relies heavily on pressing, scoring a lot and Klopp's great tactics. Still don't know the name of their goalkeeper.

Arsenal - They strike me as the most serious title contenders, actually. Team is together for a long time, they brought Xaka and Mustafi, they are scoring at will. For now I see only them finishing above us. But, it's Arsenal, and it's Wenger.

In may, those Spurs players where after ours. The wanted blood. They started that whole fight in the game with making all those fouls and stuff. Our players reacted at FT, I would do the same.

Aguero nearly broke David's leg. Back in the day when I was a 'baller, if an opponent did something to my teammate I would also react. Who wouldn't?

Fuck the FA. If this is going to happen, I will stop watching English football and the English national team (already should've done that as they are utter shite). The FA clearly has a campaign against us and, IMHO, Mourinho simply because he's ex-Chelsea. Aguero getting a cute 4 match ban, Spurs didn't get shit back in may and the lads and Conte, after all that hard work are getting threatened by the FA with point reduction. 

Fuck those greedy corrupt cocksuckers. 

Wouldn't say we're overachieving. We're not playing better then we can we're simply playing at 100% of our ability. 

18 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Your latter paragraph is absolutely correct. The PL simply put, is a Striker's league, always has, always will be. And ours is on fuckin fire. But we have absolutely no goal threat CM, none. 

Hazard and Pedro simply have to be a consistent source of goals if we are to have a serious title challenge. Costa has 11 goals, Hazard 8, And everyone else has 3 or less. 

And Matic, Kante, Moses, Willian, Cesc, are simply NOT known for their goal scoring. 

When we won the PL title two years ago, the toparrow-10x10.png goal scorers in PL were: Costa-20, Hazard-14, Drogba & Remy (combined)= 11goals, Oscar = 6. So thats 45 goals from our Forwards, and 6 from CM. 

Unless Pedro gets 11, idk who else becomes our 3rd goal scoring threat, because we also don't play with 2 Strikers either. May just have to hope Costa stays healthy and is put in a position to net 30 goals. Which would be a Herculean effort from him, but not out of the question. 

Dybala/Griezmann needed immediately in the summer. Or some other WC option to play RF. 

"Only" 2 goalscorers is actually perfectly fine (for now). Only the absolute top teams, Real Madrid and Barcelona  have three goalscorers ( high double digits 15-25 goals).

As long as Costa and Hazard keep up their goalscoring form we should be fine. 

Also about not having any goals from CM. Do note we are playing a different formation where the main responsibility to score goals falls onto the front 3 with our wingbacks pushing forward making it a front 5. The job of our CM's is to simply mop up behind that front 5 and offer a passing outlet out from the oppositions attacking third. So it's a bit unfair to expect goals from those 2 considering they rarely find themselves into goalscoring positions.