21 hours ago, Jason said:

Chelsea vs Paris St. Germain
PRE-MATCH DISCUSSION AND LIVE CHAT

Diego+Costa+Norwich+City+v+Chelsea+Premi

2015/16 Champions League Last 16 Second Leg
9th March, Thursday, 2016
Stamford Bridge
19:45 Kick Off (UK time)

Thursday? Don't you mean Wednesday ?????

I know this season is bad, but it's not Europa League bad ???

Wow so much negativity in here! 

We aren't scared of Barcelona, so why fear PSG? Yes, we will need a brilliant 9/10 performance from all of our players, but fuck me they owe us one this season! 

I have high hopes of us beating them - work on the counter attack and definitely close the channels and restrict the midfield. 

If our players put in 100% I can see a 3-1 here to us 

We're going to get spanked whichever way things go, but we're playing the third best team in world football. No shame in going out to the team that (I think) will lift the trophy this year. They have everything they need to succeed. 

Clean sheet? Impossible.  I put faith in Costa and badum.... Hazard. I think it could be his game. But we need a good tactic(not like with stoke and this subs...) and our players need to show us 100% of their  involvement. I will feel really bad if i see Matic-Mikel. Oscar is always at 10 so i dont think he will be on bench.

2-1. And penalties...Hazard time.

4 hours ago, BlueLion said:

We're going to get spanked whichever way things go, but we're playing the third best team in world football. No shame in going out to the team that (I think) will lift the trophy this year. They have everything they need to succeed. 

That's certainly very high praise. They looked defensively susceptible against us and I predict they'd be beaten by Bayern, Atleti, Barca and maybe Real too depending on which side turns up. Anyway I think it's difficult to look past Barca for a back-to-back treble, mostly due to their front trio that nobody seems capable of stopping (not even a defensive machine in Atleti). A high-flying Real side would arguably be in with the best chance in a one-off game (final) but PSG? I just can't see it.

On mertis, Oscar shouldnt be anywhere near the team but it depends if Veratti and Matuidi will play. He can be handy if they do. Chelsea midfield is such a poverty, anything you do will upgrade it.

If they play Stambouli and Rabiot I think Chelsea can do this. Hopefully they don't die in the second half like 3 weeks ago. If they will execute the first half performance from that game everything is open. No clear favourite.

10 hours ago, Muzchap said:

Wow so much negativity in here! 

We aren't scared of Barcelona, so why fear PSG? Yes, we will need a brilliant 9/10 performance from all of our players, but fuck me they owe us one this season! 

I have high hopes of us beating them - work on the counter attack and definitely close the channels and restrict the midfield. 

If our players put in 100% I can see a 3-1 here to us 

Spoken like a real supporter.:clap: Of course we can win this. You cant just judge us on one game against bloody dogged Stoke. We're on a good run of form, we played well away to this lot and we have an away goal......So fuck the negativity, We can, and will beat this lot.........KTBFFH people :delight:

5 minutes ago, Starman60 said:

Spoken like a real supporter.:clap: Of course we can win this. You cant just judge us on one game against bloody dogged Stoke. We're on a good run of form, we played well away to this lot and we have an away goal......So fuck the negativity, We can, and will beat this lot.........KTBFFH people :delight:

And obviously the players had one eye on this game. Who fucking cares where we finish in the league if it's not 1st-4th or 18th-20th.