Chelsea v PSG

Jase

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In first season under Mou we got through. Then second season out on two draws. Then third season out on two defeats. I thought he will improve team not destroy it. We seriously need better defence, a quicker midfield and another regular scorer besides Costa. 

Im just sad we put such bad performance in second half. At 1:1 everything was open and we should go all out 30min before end because whenever we pressed them, we actualy played good. So I dont know why were we defending for 80% of game...but yea Costa out, we pulled back and like for Rabiot goal, no defenders in sight on either Ibra or Maria. And after we conceded, I know it was impossible to score 3 but the players could at least try to equalize instead everyone just gave up. Thats the difference between having Lamps and Anelka and Drogba etc. It doesnt matter how much talent a player has, but how much they actualy use it. Cesc, Hazard, Pedro etc attitude was just terrible after 2:1. 

And why play Kenedy instead of best performer from first leg Baba? He had decent game but you just dont feel confident having makeshit Kenedy your defender against psg in such important game. And yeah Courtois mentality is fucked up too. He has zero control and confidence he had last season and that made him good GK, right now he is just a shadow. That positioning on Di Maria after Iva cleared out was just shocking.

Also kudos to psg for deciding to play football and they were simply better. They play in "peasant" league 1 but still prepared twice better than us who face decently good sides every week, yet we looked like we havent play football in  year.

But hey win lose or tie, chelsea till I die. We will be back. 

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

In first season under Mou we got through. Then second season out on two draws. Then third season out on two defeats. I thought he will improve team not destroy it. We seriously need better defence, a quicker midfield and another regular scorer besides Costa. 

Im just sad we put such bad performance in second half. At 1:1 everything was open and we should go all out 30min before end because whenever we pressed them, we actualy played good. So I dont know why were we defending for 80% of game...but yea Costa out, we pulled back and like for Rabiot goal, no defenders in sight on either Ibra or Maria. And after we conceded, I know it was impossible to score 3 but the players could at least try to equalize instead everyone just gave up. Thats the difference between having Lamps and Anelka and Drogba etc. It doesnt matter how much talent a player has, but how much they actualy use it. Cesc, Hazard, Pedro etc attitude was just terrible after 2:1. 

And why play Kenedy instead of best performer from first leg Baba? He had decent game but you just dont feel confident having makeshit Kenedy your defender against psg in such important game. And yeah Courtois mentality is fucked up too. He has zero control and confidence he had last season and that made him good GK, right now he is just a shadow. That positioning on Di Maria after Iva cleared out was just shocking.

But hey win lose or tie, chelsea till I die. We will be back.

Have to disagree with you on Kenedy......I thought he played very well tonight

2 minutes ago, Starman60 said:

Have to disagree with you on Kenedy......I thought he played very well tonight

Like I said he played decently, but for example he was nowhere to be seen at at Rabiot goal? 

If we played the same way we finished the first half and still lost, I would at least be sort of proud of them, they would try etc. But the second half was really bad. We basically had one good chance, with Willian and Hazard's rebound. Ironically, right after that, PSG killed the tie.

So many shames this fixture, the chance mentioned above, Costa's injury, Zouma's injury especially... The team should now fully focused to get back to the Champions League in the season after the next one. We have to be back.

Just weird how wasnt unexpected.agree second half we were poor.Beginning of first half also poor so not so disappointed for that reason.Just annoyed didn't turn up!

Like said before don't mind losing if performance made me proud but seized half just bit mehhh then over and more mehhhh