• Matic
    • Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Costa
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

Poor performance. Maybe José was right: these players are just not good, apart from Willian and Hasard. For the rest, we need a big clean-up. To cite just a few: Matic has been horrible, Ivanovic is awful, Fabregas was non-existent, Oscar is laughing stock, etc.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was....frustrating. Certainly better than we've performed most of this season but still gave away incredibly amateurish goals. Played well at times and bad at others. Should have and probably deserved to get the three points. Can't understand why Costa didn't take the pen given he was on a hat-trick.

On another note, it was refreshing trying to chase a game without Fabregas on the pitch. Onward and upwards.

Could have jumped 2 spots in the Table..

Ok now im seriously going to write off any sort of hope of making top 4. Thought we could atleast make it interesting.

Oh, Ivan, Cahill, Matic, and Oscar can fuck off, horrendous display.

Costa was back today. Great performance from him. I thought we played well enough to win today, two brain farts cost us (Oscar pen, Matic penalty).

I saw something that I haven't seen in a long time from this team though. The will to bounce back from a goal back down. On wards and up wards.

As I was saying in the match day thread, Mikel's introduction was actually a positive one. We were getting smashed in midfield and his introduction completely changed that and allowed us to dominate in the second half.

We were unlucky to win today tbh. Can't fault the players, they actually showed effort (apart from Oscar who was pathetic).

Good post.

Don't know why people can't see this.

We are in lack of confidence and today was an improvement.

I also saw how good the mikel sub did to stabilize the midfield, it also allowed matic to move forward.

I take today as a positive and hopefully we can build from here.

Oh god. We just can't string two straight league wins, can we? Our last one was back in May! It's such a frustrating performance, albeit a slightly different one. Still made the same brainfart individual errors (e.g Matic handball - like WTF?! - and Cahill backing of Ighalo - DUH!) but I guess on the bright side, we responded well after going behind. In fact, it's our best response this season when trailing in matches. Showed the hunger and desire to fight for the cause and actually, created chances, some really good chances. The shit part in all of this though is that we're still in the bottom 6, 2 points above the relegation zone. Like seriously, when the hell are we going to get out this?! United and Palace away next for us and I'm not feeling optimistic, even with the former's shit form!

We can't have Pedro, Willian, Oscar or Fábregas as starters if we want to be taken seriously, hurts so much seeing De Bruyne at City right now.

Lukaku at Everton

Sturridge at Liverpool

Cech at Arsenal

Bertrand at Southampton ....

list is endless mate!

Did Mourinho make Oscar our new penalty taker before he left? If Hazard was still to hurt to take the penalty, (like it's the 1st time he's done this for us) then surely, give it to Costa for his hattrick.

Oscar, a donkey all game, making terrible decisions all game skies the fucking penalty to the heavens.

Why was Fabregas subbed at half time at 1-1 as well? That was very very strange, and I didn't see how it helped us. Waiting an extra 8 mins to bring in Hazard after Costa's goal was also a big mistake, half fit or not. We HAD the momentum after Costa's 2nd goal.

Pedro had no business coming off. Should have been Oscar.

Anyway, it's early days. Guus will learn his squad, slowly but surely. Discerning betweeen the average, good, great and overrated players.

Hiddink was shocking in his line-up and decisions. It took ages before making a sub into the 2nd half.

Poor performance. Maybe José was right: these players are just not good, apart from Willian and Hasard. For the rest, we need a big clean-up. To cite just a few: Matic has been horrible, Ivanovic is awful, Fabregas was non-existent, Oscar is laughing stock, etc.

Sorry to disappoint you, but Willian is NOT good enough, he's having a good season in a awful team, he's a very athletic and shit, but his football IQ and end product are piss poor for a top club, we need better players.

Thought the team did much better today. Dropped points because of 2 silly mistakes by Matic and Oscar (sigh....), but the team bounced back from a goal down which hasn't happened for awhile now.

Im really disappointed TBH. We should and could have won that game. Oscar should off been subbed off instead of Pedro.

Oscar should never play as #10 for Chelsea and Ivanovic should warm the fucking bench. Simple as that.

Costa was back today. Great performance from him. I thought we played well enough to win today, two brain farts cost us (Oscar pen, Matic penalty).

I saw something that I haven't seen in a long time from this team though. The will to bounce back from a goal back down. On wards and up wards.

As I was saying in the match day thread, Mikel's introduction was actually a positive one. We were getting smashed in midfield and his introduction completely changed that and allowed us to dominate in the second half.

We were unlucky to win today tbh. Can't fault the players, they actually showed effort (apart from Oscar who was pathetic).

Fair play to Mikel. I wouldn't go as far as saying his introduction completely changed it. Chelsea were all over Watford for most part of the first half and only lost control towards the end.

But he did well.