• Matic
    • Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Costa
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

Well I thought we didn't play half bad today......We attacked well, Costa scored twice, we didn't throw in the towel when we went behind and we should have won it. Ok, Matic WTF !!! Absolute stupidity. Oscar poor penalty, but in fairness he did slip! But Hazard or Costa should have taken it. Gary Cahill, where do I start? Should have been closer when attempting to close him down, but that deflection was cruel. It could have gone anywhere, but it went in, just our bad luck at the moment.

I felt we put in plenty of effort, and we were just unlucky. The team chosen was the same as Mourinho's in the past, but they did seem to play with more purpose, heart and attacking effort. I think the results will come, but as already said on here (By Styles)......Baby steps guys, baby steps.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to disappoint you, but Willian is NOT good enough, he's having a good season in a awful team, he's a very athletic and shit, but his football IQ and end product are piss poor for a top club, we need better players.

Looking forward to some more of your "in depth analysis" of our players !!!!!!

In the words of John Mac Enroe.........."YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS???"

Costa was back today. Great performance from him. I thought we played well enough to win today, two brain farts cost us (Oscar pen, Matic penalty).

I saw something that I haven't seen in a long time from this team though. The will to bounce back from a goal back down. On wards and up wards.

As I was saying in the match day thread, Mikel's introduction was actually a positive one. We were getting smashed in midfield and his introduction completely changed that and allowed us to dominate in the second half.

We were unlucky to win today tbh. Can't fault the players, they actually showed effort (apart from Oscar who was pathetic).

We weren't being overrun any more simply because Mikel didn't get caught behind the ball.

Fabregas ran out of steam after 20 minutes and couldn't regain position whenever he was caught behind the ball.

He is a complete liability tactically. I hate the fact that such a weak, limited player is seen as a big player for us.

Sorry to disappoint you, but Willian is NOT good enough, he's having a good season in a awful team, he's a very athletic and shit, but his football IQ and end product are piss poor for a top club, we need better players.

Not good enough for what exactly? For a side in the bottom half of the table? For a side that would be in relegation zone without him?

Looking forward to some more of your "in depth analysis" of our players !!!!!!

In the words of John Mac Enroe.........."YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS???"

Do think if Willian was at Real, Barça or Bayern he would have any chance of being a starter? Just think about that because that's the level we should be aiming for.

Costa was back today. Great performance from him. I thought we played well enough to win today, two brain farts cost us (Oscar pen, Matic penalty).

Would add Cahill to that. Poor defendig for Watford's 2nd, that's Conference level if you ask me. And it's not the first time he does that. I know you're not supposed to have a go at the attacker in that area, but at least stay close to him and narrow down his angles. To back down like that it's just plain stupid.

Do think if Willian was at Real, Barça or Bayern he would have any chance of being a starter? Just think about that because that's the level we should be aiming for.

Yes, I do. And I hope he stays....The guy has been easily our best player this season by a mile, Should we get rid of Hazard and Costa too, because they have been woefull this season.. As for aiming for levels? We need to look at our situation. We are two points above relegation, away from home against Man U and Palace in our next two games. Lets not even think about Madrid and Barca now because we have taken massive strides backwards this season. We need to concentrate on getting safe this season, making top four the following season and then after that, then we might, just might think about the European arena.

DZn2Qhd.jpg

Absolutely fucking need a clear out in Jan

Oscar

Mikel

Ramires

Ivanovic

Cahil

Can all get the fuck out of the club, just keeping dog shit like that portrays as us a club with no fucking ambition!!!

Absolutely fucking disgusting

mikel was pretty decent when he came on.

i think you meant cunt fiberglass who was subbed at HT cos he could not bother to chase the ball.

Yes, I do. And I hope he stays....The guy has been easily our best player this season by a mile, Should we get rid of Hazard and Costa too, because they have been woefull this season.. As for aiming for levels? We need to look at our situation. We are two points above relegation, away from home against Man U and Palace in our next two games. Lets not even think about Madrid and Barca now because we have taken massive strides backwards this season. We need to concentrate on getting safe this season, making top four the following season and then after that, then we might, just might think about the European arena.

Don't compare him to Hazard and Costa please, they we're the most vital players of out last PL title; and i hope he stays too, just don't think he is good enough to be a starter in an IDEAL team, but with what we have today? Absolutely. Am i satisfied with it? Hell no.

Don't compare him to Hazard and Costa please, they we're the most vital players of out last PL title; and i hope he stays too, just don't think he is good enough to be a starter in aa IDEAL team, but with what we have today? Absolutely. Am i satisfied with it? Hell no.

In an ideal team we would have the best players in the world in every position.

In a really good team (the exact opposite of Chelsea at present) Willian would be a valuable member.

Willian is the least of our problems. There 5 or 6 STARTERS in this team that wouldn't even get the chance to sniff the bench of the truly elite teams.

Don't compare him to Hazard and Costa please, they we're the most vital players of out last PL title; and i hope he stays too, just don't think he is good enough to be a starter in aa IDEAL team, but with what we have today? Absolutely. Am i satisfied with it? Hell no.

Hazard and Costa yes were brilliant last season.......That is now consigned to history, and we can't live on that. Willian IS this season. And as for the IDEAL team? well that's just fantasy my friend. So lay off the players who are excelling this season and find fault with the ones who aren't

We weren't being overrun any more simply because Mikel didn't get caught behind the ball.

Fabregas ran out of steam after 20 minutes and couldn't regain position whenever he was caught behind the ball.

He is a complete liability tactically. I hate the fact that such a weak, limited player is seen as a big player for us.

Fabregas wenting back to PL as a huge player was a sign of the decline of this league.