• Matic
    • Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Costa
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

The bloke said that Hazard and Willian(of all players) were the only good enough players, i said that Willian is not good enough to be a starter in my "ideal Chelsea", that's it.

In my ideal Chelsea side none of the squad would be playing

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiddink will pick youth they said. I don't get rid of the impression that Hiddink will go the short term route and play as many established players as possible. Why the heck will no manager finally resolve the Azpilicueta/Ivanovic makehsift defence?

Also replacing Zouma with Cahill was a horrible decision.

Sloppy, wayward and unlucky performance. We clearly lacked intelligence in attack. Esp Oscar's and Willian's decision making and off-the ball movement was horrific. The number of times they just passed the ball over the touchline was incredible.

Also Courtois, whilst unlucky with the goals had some really nervous momenents dropping the ball or parrying it just a few yards away. miserable performance.

At least Costa started scoring again even though he undid himself when getting that suspension. Remy however will be eager to impress the new manager so could be blessing in disguise

he best news however is that Hazard is back and raring to go

every little thing is going wrong this season for us.it is probably karma from the football gods for having so many youth/u21's out on loan and our staff and management running club being fucking be braindead arsewipes.

there is to many fucking problems in one season for the club management to see straight and we the fans can see the problems yet the management are fucking blind as a bat in the daylight sunlight.

management ?

Hiddink will pick youth they said. I don't get rid of the impression that Hiddink will go the short term route and play as many established players as possible. Why the heck will no manager finally resolve the Azpilicueta/Ivanovic makehsift defence?

Sloppy, wayward and unlucky performance. We clearly lacked intelligence in attack. Esp Oscar's and Willian's decision making and off-the ball movement was horrific. The number of times they just passed the ball over the touchline was incredible.

Also Courtois, whilst unlucky with the goals had some really nervous momenents dropping the ball or parrying it just a few yards away. miserable performance.

At least Costa started scoring again even though he undid himself when getting that suspension. Remy however will be eager to impress the new manager so could be blessing in disguise

I think the best news is Costa finding the net and looking more like his old self.

He will be straight back in v Palace on the 3rd

Hiddink has already indicated the youth will need a good looking at before he considers them.

A couple or more that didnt start today will more than likely start v Utd such as Hazard, Zouma and almost definately Remy unless a shock return for Falcao

oh no. not again.was surely that reckless tackle for the penalty. also means Oscar will play vs United.

Change formation and give RLC a berth in the midfield alongside Matic and Mikel (What am I saying when I actually want to see Mikel start!!). Pedro and Willian wide with Remy up front