Alex Teixeira

the wes

loan them out till they get a work permit :)

Haha by the time they get a work permit, they will become average players who have failed to reach their potential

Better off letting other clubs do the hard work and then sign quality players like Willian.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha by the time they get a work permit, they will become average players who have failed to reach their potential

Better off letting other clubs do the hard work and then sign quality players like Willian.

true correct me if I'm wrong I think the home office in the UK are going to change the rules about work permits

i was right here's the link http://www.thefa.com/news/thefa/2015/mar/england-commission-update-work-permits-fa-chairman-greg-dyke

Even his YouTube highlights which can make anyone look like a world beater don't look impressive.

Also, spending a huge sum on yet another AM when we don't even have a permanent manager would be dumb. What if the new guy doesn't like him? Makes no sense. If we sign anyone in January I think it'll be a cheap striker for the squad to replace Falcao on the bench.

So in 11 other games he has scored 4 goals. Big fish, small pond. Not good enough.

Not sure if you're being serious or not...

The "other 11 games" consist of a Ukrainian Super Cup and 10 CL games (4 qualifiers, 6 group games).

In the group Shakhtar played 4 of the 6 games against Real Madrid or PSG where Shakhtar didn't stand a chance. Don't know about you but I'd say getting even those 3 goals in the 6 games in that particular CL group playing for a team like Shakhtar is rather impressive, do you see any of our current strikers doing better than that?

Not sure if you're being serious or not...

The "other 11 games" consist of a Ukrainian Super Cup and 10 CL games (4 qualifiers, 6 group games).

In the group Shakhtar played 4 of the 6 games against Real Madrid or PSG where Shakhtar didn't stand a chance. Don't know about you but I'd say getting even those 3 goals in the 6 games in that particular CL group playing for a team like Shakhtar is rather impressive, do you see any of our current strikers doing better than that?

Yes which goes to show 22 goals in the Ukrainian league is not exactly impressive. Its the Ukrainian league... hes not even as good as Willian was before Anzhi got him, hes beyond average and hes not even a striker, no need for him, if we want a number 10 we need to go and sign someone who is better than Oscar which I doubt Teixeira is. His 3 CL goals, one came against Malmo and two against Madrid in that 4-3 game when they were terribly inconsistent defensively, fair enough still Real Madrid but doesn't mean anything when you saw how sloppy they were. Our strikers aren't doing much but still do you want us to go and sign Jamie Vardy then or Leigh Griffiths who has 15+ goals in Scotland or?

How can people say he's not good enough because he plays in the Ukrainian league, when that's where Douglas Costa played and look how that turned out.

Basically, you can't use the strength of the league as justification for how a player will do in another country.

I thought we were passed this now? ?

Almost every big transfer away from the Ukrainian league has been a success over the last few seasons. Mkhitaryan, Fernandinho, Willian, Douglas Costa, and Konoplyanka are all playing well for their current clubs, and yet some people are STILL coming out with posts that question Teixeira's potential for success in one of Europe's bigger leagues. I can't say for certain that he WOULD be a success wherever he ends up going, but he DOES look worth taking a chance on.

Where would he even play? He's not better that either Willian or Hazard so he wouldn't be starting on either wing. Is he even better than Pedro?

Yet another £30m on a wide attacking player (when we don't even know who our next manager will be!) is nonsensical. Almost as nonsensical as the rumor about us spending £30m on a nearly 30 year old, flash in the pan Jamie Vardy.

The only January signing we should be thinking about is another CM. Save the funds for the new manager in the summer.

How can people say he's not good enough because he plays in the Ukrainian league, when that's where Douglas Costa played and look how that turned out.

Basically, you can't use the strength of the league as justification for how a player will do in another country.

I thought we were passed this now?

Absolutely this. I dismissed Douglas Costa because of his league and he's shown me how foolish that was. If we get this guy then I'll be cautiously optimistic.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You