The Mourinho Thread

Offcourse they don't care deep down, which professional footballer cares about the club like their fans do these days? U think anyone of our players would be here if we didn't pay the money we did?

Look at Lampard and Cech, two big club icons who have gone to our direct rivals without a moment of hesitation. I dont' blame them, it's just how it goes but don't kid yourself that players are playing because they care about a club. Those kind of players are truly an exception.

I would like to have a club full of players giving it all for the club, and i think the best way to create such players is to promote youth who have been with chelsea from the start but that ain't happening any time soon under Mou.

Mou's job is to be able to motivate the players and get the best out of them but he is failing to do so. People can talk as much as they want about his past succes as to why he should stay in charge but nothing in his past suggest he is any good at managing a club in the long term. In fact his past suggest the opposite.

We have to start building an identity and philosophy and choose players/managers who actually will help in providing that! And i don't think Mou is the man for that and neither are a lot of our players

Speaking a lot of sense there mate :)

This season could turn out to have a few positives, like - ending player power at the club, backing a manager for a change, owner/board realising that they need to leave all the football/transfer decisions to Jose, clear the dead wood out, getting rid of jcl's and maybe even throw in a European or fa cup in may.

Could be a big ugly mess at 5 00pm on Saturday though, of Rafa proportions....

That's what happens when the board, Roman and those naive fans at the stadium are under the yoke of a parasite like him. What's more painful is that we will probably win against S'land, and then fans will chant his name, and then he'll still be here. A nightmarish vicious cycle that keeps on giving.

by all means have a dig at Mourinho, certain players or staff etc but you can phuck right off by having a pop at match going supporters. Some of them invest a lot of time and money following the club all over and actually cannot be bothered with online forums, but still have opinions ......getting likes for vitriol like that just shows the mentality of certain posters

by all means have a dig at Mourinho, certain players or staff etc but you can phuck right off by having a pop at match going supporters. Some of them invest a lot of time and money following the club all over and actually cannot be bothered with online forums, but still have opinions ......getting likes for vitriol like that just shows the mentality of certain posters

Yeah but below the belt that one old boy!

The fans 'have' to sing even if they don't 100% support Mourinho - it's a show de force - the fans are doing exactly what the players aren't !!!

Yes, I can fully appreciate the players not wanting to play - but they should! In this case it's either the players or the manager - but until the summer nothing will change, so let's give the lads who spend hundreds of pounds to go see the game some support!

I like hearing the lads sing, even if we are losing, that's the spirit we need in the club!

Yeah but below the belt that one old boy!

The fans 'have' to sing even if they don't 100% support Mourinho - it's a show de force - the fans are doing exactly what the players aren't !!!

Yes, I can fully appreciate the players not wanting to play - but they should! In this case it's either the players or the manager - but until the summer nothing will change, so let's give the lads who spend hundreds of pounds to go see the game some support!

I like hearing the lads sing, even if we are losing, that's the spirit we need in the club!

thanks muzzie.

The old adage springs to mind with some of these jerks

"if you can't support us when we are down then we don't need your support when we are winning"

i only joined up with this online bollocks because i was feeling depressed, but it's not helping reading this pile of old cunt. jose has to go for fuck sake. he has lost the dressing room and it looks like they want him sacked. he made a complete mug of eva who everyone liked and respected and burned her and will not back down and say sorry so the players are saying fuck you jose. too late to apologise now. he should keep us up and the fuck off. get zola in and the players will feel a real gentleman is a breath of fresh air. i've lost all respect for jose. i dont know if he can keep us up though. depressing.

i only joined up with this online bollocks because i was feeling depressed, but it's not helping reading this pile of old cunt. jose has to go for fuck sake. he has lost the dressing room and it looks like they want him sacked. he made a complete mug of eva who everyone liked and respected and burned her and will not back down and say sorry so the players are saying fuck you jose. too late to apologise now. he should keep us up and the fuck off. get zola in and the players will feel a real gentleman is a breath of fresh air. i've lost all respect for jose. i dont know if he can keep us up though. depressing.

lets get this right....you only joined so you could mug off the manager.

Welcome and thanks for showing your support for the club first ;-)

Good grief man....whats the world coming to

40 million again for stones. It would be madness to go for him again. Wait till end of window and lose him. He certainly is not going to move with Euro's in summer. Better we sign a defender Whu can join us in the first week of Jan

or recall Ake, get Hector in, etc etc and pay loan fees back to clubs.

Mourinho has nothing to lose ( well, except his job but we will brush over trivial matters like that ). Teams are getting at us with pace and we need pace to combat them

or recall Ake, get Hector in, etc etc and pay loan fees back to clubs.

Mourinho has nothing to lose ( well, except his job but we will brush over trivial matters like that ). Teams are getting at us with pace and we need pace to combat them

Not with Hector. He's playing in a lower league amd won't even qualify to be on the subs' bench.

Not with Hector. He's playing in a lower league amd won't even qualify to be on the subs' bench.

Watford and Bournemouth players were playing in a lower league last season and seem to be doing alright.

But you cant say promote youth in that case because U21, U19 is way below championship level

Mou's job is to be able to motivate the players and get the best out of them but he is failing to do so. People caa talk as much as they want about his past succes as to why he should stay in charge but nothing in his past suggest he is any good at managing a club in the long term. In fact his past suggest the opposite.

We have to start building an identity and philosophy and choose players/managers who actually will help in providing that! And i don't think Mou is the man for that and neither are a lot of our players

My thoughts exactly and thankis for putting this across so succintly.

I never thought for a second that Mourinho would wish to stay for a long time at any football club as his tantrums, defensive tactics and insistence on buying marque players every season doesnt seat well with a long-term vision of a team which plays attractive football with a good mixture of home grown youth and experience. It may be a tad idealistic but Mourinho does not even bother to attempt any moves to realize this.

Watford and Bournemouth players were playing in a lower league last season and seem to be doing alright.

But you cant say promote youth in that case because U21, U19 is way below championship level

Point noted but in reality neither lower league nor youth team players are getting much of a chance anyway.

Point noted but in reality neither lower league nor youth team players are getting much of a chance anyway.

but as I pointed out in reply to post saying we should pay out 40m for Stones or other defenders.......Mourinho now has nothing to lose by bringing back players such as Ake who are already Chelsea

but as I pointed out in reply to post saying we should pay out 40m for Stones or other defenders.......Mourinho now has nothing to lose by bringing back players such as Ake who are already Chelsea

Agree ? and players that might actually want to play and give 100% on the pitch

Zola as manager - just won't work for me, he's too much of a legend and if they treated him like RdM I would have serious issues

Think Mou is here until summer, so the players need to knuckle down and ensure we avoid relegation and go again next season with a new manager