The Mourinho Thread

Typical Jose, has managed to take all the attention away from Madrid losing a third consecutive CL semifinal and put it on himself. The flirting with Chelsea is also hitting an all time high, not that that is an indication of anything in particular when it comes to Jose Mourinho.

Seriously, seems where is Jose going is the biggest news story now. Everyone already forgot about Dortmund reaching the final and Real choking.

Seriously, seems where is Jose going is the biggest news story now. Everyone already forgot about Dortmund reaching the final and Real choking.

Which is exactly what Jose wanted - rightly or wrongly, he's managed to take all the attention away from the Real Madrid loss. This is a real manager (pardon the pun), something we could've used when we've been under controversy this season.

I seriously hope Roman offers Jose a contract for next season, he's literally begging to come back home.

Sky Bet have suspended all betting on next Chelsea manager.

I personally wouldn't look at that - it's a natural thing to do, especially after what Mourinho's said tonight - they've probably been getting a lot of bets that indiciate Mourinho as the next manager, it's not like they're in the know or anything, they just don't want to lose anymore money. They know as much as we do.

Having said that though, Mourinho surely has to be favourite now.

This is all going to boil down to Roman making his mind up with what he wants.

Either he wants Chelsea to create a new identity which takes time and patience, or he wants Chelsea to simply win.

Quite frankly, I loved the identity Chelsea had under Mourinho...a winning machine! This is the greatest indicator yet that he is prepared to return and Roman must make it happen!

LOL The Mirror says Jose will be given £100m to spend this summer.

Now THAT is pushing the believability a bit.

And news about him announcing a one-year extension to Lampard's contract is not? The media is just playing on the emotions right now..

This is all going to boil down to Roman making his mind up with what he wants.

Either he wants Chelsea to create a new identity which takes time and patience, or he wants Chelsea to simply win.

Quite frankly, I loved the identity Chelsea had under Mourinho...a winning machine! This is the greatest indicator yet that he is prepared to return and Roman must make it happen!

I honestly think it has absolutely nothing to do with that, it has do to with whether he will give Mourinho full power in the transfer window or not...

I bet you that the only thing holding Jose´s rerturn is Roman´s unwillingness to let him have all the decisions that now belongs to him and Emenalo.