The Mourinho Thread

Nice internet research there mate 288 minutes etc etc Cuadrado is absolutey one of the worse footballers i've ever seen. But of course the worse footballer you have ever seen was when your contrast button wasn't working on your remote control

hhahahahha.. so just cos you could not give a proper rebuttal, you start attacking another poster. brilliant. well, what could be expected from an idiot who has already tagged cuadrado as a flop after 288 minutes of football. i mean our club and manager and scours and everyone must be such massive idiots, right?

btw, try telling a united, city, pool , arsenal, RM fan that jose's transfer dealings have been poor. one of the biggest asenine comments i have read here, and believe me i have read plenty.

hhahahahha.. so just cos you could not give a proper rebuttal, you start attacking another poster. brilliant. well, what could be expected from an idiot who has already tagged cuadrado as a flop after 288 minutes of football. i mean our club and manager and scours and everyone must be such massive idiots, right?

btw, try telling a united, city, pool , arsenal, RM fan that jose's transfer dealings have been poor. one of the biggest asenine comments i have read here, and believe me i have read plenty.

Nice one squire try looking up scouts and asinine in the dictionary. Some say the jury's out on Cuadrado it's not there's a unanimous decision he's shit.

Nice one squire try looking up scouts and asinine in the dictionary. Some say the jury's out on Cuadrado it's not there's a unanimous decision he's shit.

no need dude. i know what those words mean (the latter of them obviously being you).

by the way, if "some" say that the jury is out on cuadrado, how can it be a "unanimous" decision that he is shit... :lol: :lol: :lol:... probably you need to look up unanimous.

no need dude. i know what those words mean (the latter of them obviously being you).

by the way, if "some" say that the jury is out on cuadrado, how can it be a "unanimous" decision that he is shit... :lol: :lol: :lol:...

Only 12 people on a jury squire and if i ask 12 people in the pub before today's game all of them will tell me Cuadrado's shit. If i say to them there's a geyser in India who says that because he's only played 288 minutes we should give him a break well they'll just piss themselves laughing.

Only 12 people on a jury squire and if i ask 12 people in the pub before today's game all of them will tell me Cuadrado's shit. If i say to them there's a geyser in India who says that because he's only played 288 minutes we should give him a break well they'll just piss themselves laughing.

so basically all of you guys in that pubs are morons... well birds of a feather flock together...

but you know what... lets see what jose thinks. does he think cuadrado is a flop and sell him in the summer, or does he think that cuadrado deserves a chance to be judged over a whole season. oh well... now thats going to make all of you guys on the "jury" in the pub look like oxygen wasting asses...

also, i am indian but jose is portuguese. does his opinion matter? or do we just have to listen to english people who go to pubs?.. :lol:

so basically all of you guys in that pubs are morons... well birds of a feather flock together...

but you know what... lets see what jose thinks. does he think cuadrado is a flop and sell him in the summer, or does he think that cuadrado deserves a chance to be judged over a whole season. oh well... now thats going to make all of you guys on the "jury" in the pub look like oxygen wasting asses and that is despite the fact that you are english. oh well!!!! :lol:

Well Goodness Gracious Me. Yes me and my mates support our local English team how about you? Thing is we will be watching in the flesh and be able to critique Cuadrado's performance. You will be watching a dodgy stream be careful not to spill any lemonade on your keyboard.

Well Goodness Gracious Me. Yes me and my mates support our local English team how about you? Thing is we will be watching in the flesh and be able to critique Cuadrado's performance. You will be watching a dodgy stream be careful not to spill any lemonade on your keyboard.

maybe you are not familar with the concept of HD channels. may not get those in the pubs.

so jose does not watch cuadrado in the flesh? who takes the decisions at chelsea football club? some group of pub going, condescending bunch of .... well maybe i would like to put some trust in our PL winning manager who i would guess that he watches cuadrado train and play everyday, so i would take his opinion over some troll who judges a player over 288 minutes. i guess your old eyes might need more than just spectacles grandpa...

by the way, are not u using a keyboard too?

No need for insults. Tone it down, please.

This is a multinational platform for Chelsea fans from all around the world. There is no place here for that supremacy and condescending attitude towards anyone from any nationality. Please spare us that "real fans" nonsense.

Let's get back on topic, please.

Yes sorry about that guv. Duly noted apologies to all. Caught in the moment etc.

maybe you are not familar with the concept of HD channels. may not get those in the pubs.

so jose does not watch cuadrado in the flesh? infact i would guess that he watches him train and play everyday so i would take his opinion over some troll who judges a player over 288 minutes. i guess your old eyes might need more than just spectacles grandpa...

by the way, are not u using a keyboard too?

Err i'm a season ticket holder