Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Funny thing is if liverpool wont stump up as much as we offered he will be stuck at Arsenal.

Not really, he may be playing another season for them, but then Liverpool get him for free afterwards :D

Not really, he may be playing another season for them, but then Liverpool get him for free afterwards [emoji3]
And they'll have Keita too. Does he really think he will have any chance of playing CM? [emoji1]

Just now, LAM09 said:

And they'll have Keita too. Does he really think he will have any chance of playing CM? emoji1.png

I still think it will be easier to get into theirs midfield then ours, especially if Conte continues playing only with 2 midfielders.

But honestly I find it shocking that we were only prepared to play him at RWB, he could've gotten the chance to play in wings too, he's wanting to damn much if he refuses to play on the wings..pf modern footballers, soon they'll be refusing to play football at all and only thinking about their haircuts.

bellerin.jpg
3F15317D00000578-0-image-m-32_1491683085
f367288a38bc8de3fab891ea4046fb98--giroud
AARON-RAMSEY.jpg
gettyimages-621438576.jpg?w=748&h=476&cr

I still think it will be easier to get into theirs midfield then ours, especially if Conte continues playing only with 2 midfielders.
But honestly I find it shocking that we were only prepared to play him at RWB, he could've gotten the chance to play in wings too, he's wanting to damn much if he refuses to play on the wings..pf modern footballers, soon they'll be refusing to play football at all
It would be but I doubt it will happen.

Players have had too much power for a while. An employer can play you where they wish. Guess he'll do well fighting for top 4 at another team.

Just now, LAM09 said:

It would be but I doubt it will happen.

Players have had too much power for a while. An employer can play you where they wish. Guess he'll do well fighting for top 4 at another team.

I agree with your 2nd sentence with all my heart :) It seems that days of top professionals are long gone.

Meh if that's where he wants to go then go there. We obviously couldn't offer him what he wanted and can't blame him for turning it down. There is nothing to say Liverpool won't compete for the title or that we will so to say about lack of ambition seems daft.

Though again things have been left stupidly late. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You