Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Turns down 180k a week and is dictating where he wants to play.....Ladies and gents.....Oxlade Chamberlain.

What's happens if southgate ask him to play RWB?? 

Just now, the wes said:

What's happens if southgate ask him to play RWB?? 

Ah England, I can't shed light on that I don't watch them but I assume it would be "yes sir no sir three bags full sir" Full of yes men at England, the players are no different.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Seems like the only way it's possible now is if Liverpool refuse to pay the £££ necessary AND his position at Arsenal is untenable and he can't stay there.

Only way we have even a slight chance is to promise him a CM spot. And he wont be RWB.   But he gets nowhere near our CM, or Liverpool's weirdly.

Arsenal fans on their forum say he is utter turd in CM

BREAKING: Liverpool have had an opening offer of around £30m rejected by Arsenal for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. (Source: @JamesOlley)

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/alex-oxladechamberlain-waiting-on-anfield-move-after-arsenal-reject-liverpool-s-opening-bid-a3622641.html

2 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

How can you blame the board for the Ox turning us down ?. He only turned down a new contract last week and out of personal or professional reasons he decides he doesn't want to play for us that's his choice. If you agree to buy a house you're ready to pay up and your wife says at the last minute I've changed my mind you can't blame the estate agents can you?.

Because we've left it this late and obviously have no backup plan even though a wingback should very clearly have been a top priority this summer. 

6 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Because we've left it this late and obviously have no backup plan even though a wingback should very clearly have been a top priority this summer. 

And how do you know that we haven't a backup?

28 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Chelsea haven't given up on Ox...problem being is Ox has given up on us:lol:

That is one of our problems, we don't know when to give up. Stones, Koulibaly, Sandro... all consumed basically whole summers with no progress on other fronts, then panicked on deadline days.

You can't get away with doing f*ck whole summer and saving your ass in last couple of days two years in a row. We are getting what we deserve. Actually we deserve new batch of Djilobodjies and Hectors on deadline day, as an alternatives to alternatives.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You