Rapkun

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

This is a bit sketchy this one, one tweet from yesterday and the internet went mad. We have Kovacic linked, Willian staying apparently, Pedro and the new deal...I just cannot see this happening.

I'd really love him but can just see Granny sitting with her piles of rubles and he abacus shaking her head going thru her list of cheap options,

He would help us immensely

1 minute ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Can't see this happening. As I've been pointing out time and time again, Chelsea are at the limit for non-HG players, Someone has to leave for this to happen.

Anyone have any names for who is out the door?

Agreed.  It's 1 out 1 in, not just for financial reasons.

2 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Can't see this happening. As I've been pointing out time and time again, Chelsea are at the limit for non-HG players, Someone has to leave for this to happen.

Anyone have any names for who is out the door?

Baks is off aint he? But that doesnt help money wise

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yeah thats hat I meant mate. we got 1 less with him offski

I don't think we filled the full 25 man squad last season (might be wrong).  In either case, RLC's status will have nothing to do with Fekir.  Willian out for Zaha.....

Just now, Sideshow Luiz said:

I don't think we filled the full 25 man squad last season (might be wrong).  In either case, RLC's status will have nothing to do with Fekir.  Willian out for Zaha.....

You optimistic git you lol

Just now, Unionjack said:

You optimistic git you lol

Like I've said, I try.  I'm having a particularly good day though.  Courtois situation dealt with.  Kovacic in (okay, only a season, but okay).  Had to take the dog to the vet last week to have a lump removed.  Got the results from the lab today and it's just a benign lump, so no doggy breast cancer.  I consider today a win.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You