Rapkun

1 hour ago, the wes said:

What a goal take a bow son chest touch bang 

https://dailyvideo120.com/video.php?streamable=0fvkn

You know me. I'd take him in a heartbeat mate.

Him as our ACM would be the dogs dangleys!

That link wont play for me

10 hours ago, Unionjack said:

You know me. I'd take him in a heartbeat mate.

Him as our ACM would be the dogs dangleys!

That link wont play for me

You are going to hate me for saying this I think hes going to end up at victimpool in the summer :ph34r:

54 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

a6959dc4f51aaded78d57e31a02413df.gif I fuckin hate you! 65c70317277921246f25775a694a66a0.gif

f410af4d500210c52de42335d4203d7f.gif

According to Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas, Chelsea target Nabil Fekir is edging closer to a contract extension with the French outfit, the Mirror report.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/nabil-fekir-makes-decision-over-14002552.amp

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, the wes said:

Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has a gentleman's agreement with Nabil Fekirthat the attacking midfielder can leave the club in the summer, according to L'Equipe.

He apparently had that last summer too. Personally I think Madrid will go for him. Lot of rumours last year that they were interested, plus his goals from attacking midfield would help them a lot seeing as they are missing goals in attacking positions.

11 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

He apparently had that last summer too. Personally I think Madrid will go for him. Lot of rumours last year that they were interested, plus his goals from attacking midfield would help them a lot seeing as they are missing goals in attacking positions.

Im surprised real not in for icardi they lack a top striker 

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

Theyve been linked but I dont think they would fancy dealing with his wife. Icardi is ex Barca although I doubt that would hugely influence his decision but never know.

4 hours ago, the wes said:

One dimensional player and his wife agent trouble aint worth it.

Great poacher but thats about it. Real is probably looking for a more versatile and dynamic striker.

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You