Jase

Man of the Match  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cup ties are different from league games.

Performance is irrelevant, only the result matters.

And today we got a draw at Anfield, which means that unless they beat us at the Bridge (extremely unlikely) we're almost definitely going to Wembley.

COYB!!!

Cup ties are different from league games.

Performance is irrelevant, only the result matters.

And today we got a draw at Anfield, which means that unless they beat us at the Bridge (extremely unlikely) we're almost definitely going to Wembley.

COYB!!!

but Swansea aside away we've been shite.needs to change

Need to not carry this on next leg.early goal from them n eeek.be advantage gone.

One problem I do see is that defenders are constantly hoofing it when under pressure, hoping some deity to answer their prayer and get hold of the ball. This is no way of retaining possession. Barcelona plays out of the back and not hoofs every clearance

but Swansea aside away we've been shite.needs to change

Need to not carry this on next leg.early goal from them n eeek.be advantage gone.

Away from home maybe. But we'll be at the Bridge. And we're unbeatable at the Bridge.

He has virtually cost us ties by his pragmatism, Atletico vs Chelsea played 7 fucking defenders, Man City Vs Chelsea leading 1-0 and down to 10 men decides to park the bus, Chelsea vs Man Utd against the worst utd we have ever played decides to seat back and invite pressure, Liverpool vs Chelsea decides not to even make a substitution until 89 min and overplays players again. I can even go back to his Madrid days, against Dortmund in 2013 he fucked it up by trying to park the bus even if he had the better players talk about pragmatism at its best. Swansea is a one off

Here's something to cheer you up. We're still in every competition and 5 points clear at the top of the league.

Whoever voted Hazard MOTM should be ashamed

He let Markovic rule him all evening - this is why Hazard can't be rated as one of the best.

I've seen Messi and Ronaldo single handedly take a game and force the win.

Hazard spent more time laying on the floor

Oh big wow he scored a penalty - he fucking should do.

Mikel - I knew the worst when I saw that.

Our team is fucked - if FFP IS A PROBLEM - then we best get used to this shower of shite.

Average Liverpool team with a midfielder in defence and Sakho (shit) and 2 shots on target

Anybody who defends that stat is deluded

I can't remember ever feeling so embarrassed - so so poor

Press us and we collapse like a cheap hooked being punched in the stomach