• Hazard
    • Costa (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to pull our fingers out a little here. Shrewsbury and QPR we labour to 2-1 wins and tonight we only play for half hour.

Still - could be City LOL!! still top of our group and still unbeaten! Not all bad aye :lol:

It would have been better to play Ake than Fabregas. Would bring more fight in Midfield as Fabregas was passive on defensive side of the game. Also dissapointed in Ivanovic for the first time this season (yes first time). Drogba is good enough for 30 minutes, not more. Oscar was good, should had a penalty.

Focus on Liverpool now.

This game was always gonna end in a draw. Maribor is hard place to go even though we could have easily won this with a bit less choking. A win would not have automatically qualified us anyway so why play the first team in fuckin slovakia?

I thought the lads gave their hearts out on the pitch, and thats all we can ask for.

Had a goal cancelled for offside, and Hazard missed a one-off penalty. It happens. You cant say we didnt throw it all at Maribor, but it was just one of those nights.

Should Hazard have scored, either the pen or the one v one? Yes. But how many times he skip past defenders to help spark numerous chances, with Oscar/Cesc/Costa and Co. Im not gonna crucify him for that. Everybody had their highs and lows and it larticularly frustrating with Drogs always being offside md shit.

But we're still undefeated, its November, and we're top of the group. Relax.

Fabregas was so so poor today, his worst game in a Chelsea shirt. Hope he'll get a good rest before Liverpool, he needs it.

This game reminded me of last year... Too sloppy in attack, no real attacking build up or game plan, and the shit ref who denied us a goal and a clear penalty on Oscar didn't help as well.

I don't worry too much, a draw in Germany and a win against Sporting at home should be enough for us to finish first. We'll make it.

Hope we explode against the red scum on Saturday. CAREFREE!

Pretty bad considering the ref fucked us and Hazard missed a penalty. Still unbeaten though.

I do think about Blatter's idea of wiping out the away goal rule in aggregate games. We beat them 6-0 at the Bridge but the game ended 1-1 in Slovenia. This must show that teams playing away at home still have a disadvantage even though most pitches are pretty good in the present (compared to how it was when Blatter was Hazard's age for example).

Brilliant start, brilliant at the end, worst we've played all season in the middle.

I fucking KNEW Hazard was gonna miss that. Just knew it. He was unstoppable in open play but just couldn't finish to save his life today.

Roll on Liverpool. José will certainly light a fire of unheard of proportions after that shocking display. We may not see Andre again for a while.

I hope your not right, because nothing tonight was his fault.