• Matic
    • Willian
    • Schurrle
    • Drogba
    • Hazard
    • Costa (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

Torres got 17 European goals for us, Plus he assisted, and worked hard and could hold up the ball. Unlike Drogba

...could work hard and hold up the ball. Unlike Drogba.

No way. Just no. It's almost infuriating reading that. Genuinely upsetting.

Bro you need to go to a Milan forum cuz after that statement you're clearly a Torres fan and he's not here atm.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres got 17 European goals for us, Plus he assisted, and worked hard and could hold up the ball. Unlike Drogba

Just stop. You're making yourself look stupid by comparing a Chelsea legend to the worst transfer in the club, and world football's, history.

People usually get angry when I say PL is not even close of being the strongest in the world anymore. The team is flying in PL but fail to produce the same performances at europe level. City is sinking, Liverpool and Arsenal embarrassing...

Agree, the toughest, yes no doubt. But strangely English teams always playing better at Europa League against strong team around Europe. It is a mystery.

groupg2_zpsb27788f6.png

Well every side still has a chance in our group, but you have to like our chances. A win at home vs Sporting will seal the deal, but like Schwarzer was saying after the match, Jose will want to win in Germany. Sorta like Julius Cesar.

Nice analogy. Folks, I think we've found the Tacitus of the TC forum :D .

Explain how important Costa to us. Against City almost score, unlucky. The same against Sporting, almost score, unlucky. After that he is unfit until QPR.

Since Costas injury and getting fitness period, we can't score goals. Oscar helped but we need a finisher on our right wing since hazard is not that type.

Is it a concern that we aren't scoring enough goals in away games this season? 9 in first two, then just 8 in 6.

B1uLTzWCEAAJ3FL.png

I'm more concerned with the amount we are conceding. It seems impossible for us to keep a clean sheet. For me the defence needs to sure up before the attack.

I'm more concerned with the amount we are conceding. It seems impossible for us to keep a clean sheet. For me the defence needs to sure up before the attack.

True, after all we've only kept 4 clean sheets all season. But if we don't kill teams off, especially with some of the great chances we got in those games, then we are prone to conceding.

considering the fact that a lot of people wanted to play "youth" or field our second string team, its not suprising that people think that this was our worst perfomance of the season. maribor were playing the biggest match in their history. they were never going to simply bend over and take it up their ass. they were up for it while we were not. even then, we should have won the match. the oscar pen, hazard 1v1, costa 1v1, hazard penalty, cesc offside. all of these or atleast 1 of these should have been easily converted. we showed character when we went down but unfortunately could not get the telling goal.

the most worrying thing about last night was the continued dip in form and performance of schurrle. terrible performance. dont know what wrong there. cesc looked knackered. should have been rested for today. DD had his moments like the thru ball to hazard (i think) but lost the ball more often than not. luis is in no way better than azpi.

lastly, what formation were we playing when we had just iva, JT and zouma in defence? dint look like a 3-5-2 cos rambo was mostly in a RB position.

all in all, considering the schalke result and the city result, it was a good night. just a win away from sealing the group.

That disallowed goal before the penalty should have counted.

Then in the pen Hazard huffed anf puffed and it looked a certain miss. At first I prayed for Drogba to take it then Hazard came forward, then he decided to go for a Socrates kick, then game over.

Defensively we were not in the pitch. The Maribors missed empty net chances.

That disallowed goal before the penalty should have counted.

Then in the pen Hazard huffed anf puffed and it looked a certain miss. At first I prayed for Drogba to take it then Hazard came forward, then he decided to go for a Socrates kick, then game over.

Defensively we were not in the pitch. The Maribors missed empty net chances.

There was a couple of offsides given that weren't so.

Chelsea getting a bad ref in Europe? Neverrrrr

Only decided to start playing when they scored. After that we were really good and Hazard was fucking superb. As for the penalty, I have been expecting one of those, it comes with the style he takes them with. Thought Matic and Hazard were the two stand out players for us and thought Costa looked sharp when he was introduced. All is not lost, could be worse, we could be City......

Their keeper would of stopped EBola last night........

Move on.

Only decided to start playing when they scored. After that we were really good and Hazard was fucking superb. As for the penalty, I have been expecting one of those, it comes with the style he takes them with. Thought Matic and Hazard were the two stand out players for us and thought Costa looked sharp when he was introduced. All is not lost, could be worse, we could be City......

Move on.

Move on.

But he did not even use his style.

When approaching the spot he looked like he was facing a doctor with one of those big instruments that look for hemorroids in peoples a**es.

Should have said to Drogba please take it, I 'm not in the mood.