• Costa (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not just saying this

but Torres would have done so much more than Drogba is! at least Torres made an effort!

and SCHURRLE is thee most lazy player I have ever seen! his attitude is pathetic.

Shit Performance

Drogba has leadership and good in the air, that alone ranks him above Torres.

Torres is shit in every single aspect, he's on a seven game goal drought in Italy, would he come in this team and this team and score 3 in a week? We all know he won't.

And he won't put effort in, his attitude for 90 percent of his time here was a complete disgrace and from what I have heard it's been even worse for Milan.

...could work hard and hold up the ball. Unlike Drogba.

No way. Just no. It's almost infuriating reading that. Genuinely upsetting.

Bro you need to go to a Milan forum cuz after that statement you're clearly a Torres fan and he's not here atm.

Its just unbelievable the amount of excuses this guy keeps getting afforded, it's truly unbelievable. Am I missing something here because never have i seen such a player be so shit yet have such a loyal fan base.

The ref again played a part Diego's goal should have stood and before we actually got the penalty we could have had about two others.

I don't know why but I knew Eden wasn't going to get it just a look in his eye. But I wish he had. We should have played better, we should have scored more.

I am getting a wee bit concerned about our recent form yes we have not lost but we've either not won either or not won convincing. Shrewsbury, QPR and last night.

We MUST play better against Liverpool

The ref again played a part Diego's goal should have stood and before we actually got the penalty we could have had about two others.

I don't know why but I knew Eden wasn't going to get it just a look in his eye. But I wish he had. We should have played better, we should have scored more.

I am getting a wee bit concerned about our recent form yes we have not lost but we've either not won either or not won convincing. Shrewsbury, QPR and last night.

We MUST play better against Liverpool

Yeah crystal palace 1-2, united 1-1, shrewsbury 1-2, qpr 2-1, maribor 1-1. This run was worrying, but we also had a long injury list: remy, costa, ramires all out for a long time. Now we have Costa and Ramires back, I hope this ends the "bad" run.

Yeah crystal palace 1-2, united 1-1, shrewsbury 1-2, qpr 2-1, maribor 1-1. This run was worrying, but we also had a long injury list: remy, costa, ramires all out for a long time. Now we have Costa and Ramires back, I hope this ends the "bad" run.

actually we have been lucky with injuries compared to most ,,,, fingers crossed

actually we have been lucky with injuries compared to most ,,,, fingers crossed

Yeah, we had remy, costa, ramires, schurrle mikel injured at the same time, plus azpi (and ivanovic) suspended. I'm happy we didn't drop a lot of points lately.

Not just saying this

but Torres would have done so much more than Drogba is! at least Torres made an effort!

and SCHURRLE is thee most lazy player I have ever seen! his attitude is pathetic.

Shit Performance

For who though our opponents? LOL

https://amp.twimg.com/v/ea0cd740-e2a5-462e-b01c-e8eacecd545a

People usually get angry when I say PL is not even close of being the strongest in the world anymore. The team is flying in PL but fail to produce the same performances at europe level. City is sinking, Liverpool and Arsenal embarrassing...

The style of play in England make it the toughest competition in the world. Its not the best football to watch and probably wouldn't fly in Europe but as a competition the Prem is by far the toughest.

Frustrations come direct because it takes for the opposition to go 1-0 up before we start to think about getting at them and raising the tempo. That was the most annoying thing last night, after the goal we looked really dangerous on the attack.

Not just saying this

Shit Performance

So much frustration comes from your mouth, and saying all this things about Chelsea players... I can't see you as a Chelsea fan. You better leave with that attitude.

I know hazard has a good penalty conversion rate however i think he takes the worst penalty shots and they are predictable. Keepers who study his technique will figure him out easily.

He waits for them to move? If they don't move he can slot it either way. I think he was just exhausted.