• Costa (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My comments:

1) I thought we played very well in the second half and we should have won the game.

2) I am not sure we should start with Drogba. He seems to be slowing our forward momentum.

3) I really like Zouma. His performance today was outstanding.

4) What a game from Hazard. I don't know what we would do without him.

5) If we win next game at Schalke, we will finish top of the group

Not the worst result, perhaps blessing in disguise to up our game on Saturday.

What Exactly made Zouma "outstanding" ? All that stands out for me is him missing a glaring chance in the first 10 minutes

People usually get angry when I say PL is not even close of being the strongest in the world anymore. The team is flying in PL but fail to produce the same performances at europe level. City is sinking, Liverpool and Arsenal embarrassing...

Not just saying this

but Torres would have done so much more than Drogba is! at least Torres made an effort!

and SCHURRLE is thee most lazy player I have ever seen! his attitude is pathetic.

Shit Performance

It doesn't matter, Torres wouldn't score regardless, which is just as bad as Drogba losing the ball every time he touches it.

Not just saying this

but Torres would have done so much more than Drogba is! at least Torres made an effort!

and SCHURRLE is thee most lazy player I have ever seen! his attitude is pathetic.

Shit Performance

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It doesn't matter, Torres wouldn't score regardless, which is just as bad as Drogba losing the ball every time he touches it.

Torres got 17 European goals for us, Plus he assisted, and worked hard and could hold up the ball. Unlike Drogba

Not a great first half but to be fair we stepped it up second half and should have won but still we're unbeaten all season, we are incredibly difficult to beat even if we play badly because we can score goals from set plays and open play as well and then add being difficult to break down at times.

1457699_10152908976644274_33699468561794

Calm down and think about this

Good Night :)

This. Every team had tough games in the CL. It's not new lol.

Not just saying this

Shit Performance

LMAO.

Torres Scored 17 Goals in Europe for us :)

Torres got 17 European goals for us, Plus he assisted, and worked hard and could hold up the ball. Unlike Drogba

Bloody hell. You are really desperate, aren't you? If you really want to go down the stats route, then Drogba has scored 35 goals and got 12 assists for us in Europe, or more specifically...CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!

Is it a concern that we aren't scoring enough goals in away games this season? 9 in first two, then just 8 in 6.

B1uLTzWCEAAJ3FL.png

Explain how important Costa to us. Against City almost score, unlucky. The same against Sporting, almost score, unlucky. After that he is unfit until QPR.

Let's face it. We didn't deserve to win this game and we haven't been anywhere near good enough in the last 3 matches. It would have been injustice if we won. Our build up play is so, so poor recently. Luckilly for us, Schalke lost so we're 3 points clear in the group. It's a good point.

At least we're not Man City. They're a shambles.

or, Chelsea are playing like Chelsea again. The only excuse I can see is that JM changed the formation and it was an away match against an organized side.

I watched a good chunk of Ajax v. Barca, which was some very nice football to see. I couldn't watch CFC live today and now I'm wondering how much of the Chelsea match I really WANT to watch. I'm in the final 30 minutes of the match now; think I will skip the rest of it.