Turkish Airlines rumoured to replace Samsung

Waterfall

I'm very happy with the change. I always felt the Samsung logo was a bit domineering. Especially with the popularity of their phones

While on holiday, someone told me they liked my Samsung shirt. I was livid

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't believe Arse, City and Liverpool earn more than cfc on kit sponsorship :readthemessage: our next sponsor better fork out >30M/year, who ever it is

30mil for best london club. no i demand 40mil same like etihad

I really doubt that. Didn't we just this year start the new contract with Samsung that we signed last year or the year before?

A Chelsea spokesman said: "Samsung have exercised their right to extend their deal which will see them remain as a premium partner of the club until the end of May 2015."

It's a shame because Samsung's lettering is built to be on a football shirt - unobtrusive (can't stress enough how big a deal this is - the big ass Chevy logo on United's shirt literally forces me to look at it and nothing else when it's on the screen - job done, I suppose) and the white sits very well on the royal blue background. Not to mention that they're at the top of their business and we have a unique relationship. They need to stump up more dough, though. Another £10m a season equals a superstar signing every 3 years.

FYjUkOmYxRE.jpg

Ugly logo. Please no!

Non-glamorous location, boring airliner (dubai is the hot spot right now not turkey) and an obtrusive name. Samsung is only one word and they don't add an ugly logo with the text. Hopefully there are intelligent people at the club who understand the shirt needs to look good and be associated with desirable brands.

I hope Samsung sticks with us and fork out more money. As many others pointed out the words just seem to fit very well on the shirt. It doesn't scream out "LOOK AT ME" but instead feels part of it. Hopefully they realise that sticking with us could be very beneficial for them in the long run as our squad seems poised to become a dominant force in football for the next 5-10 years.

I am not to bothered with it as long as they can make it look decent on the jersey and offer us tons of money for it. With ffp coming along, these sort of incomes becomes much more important , so we might be forced to not be to picky with the appearence if we can get more money out of it (just as utd). That said, I wish we could keep our sponsorship with samsung, as someone said its easily the best looking shirt + sponsor combination out there.