Lionel Messi

Myself

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he will leave Spain and I don't think it's impossible for him to come, but it's bugging me how we have such a balance to the squad, and to be honest I think if someone questions his tracking back they are right because his attitude stinks! Me rally strikes me as someone who wants to be the main guy, just because he plays more as a team player than Ronaldo doesn't Change that, he wants to feel like the main macho, can't see him liking be told by mourinho to track back and protect the bloody RB when we defend deep. HE DOESNT DO THAT.

Yes, he is my favourite player ever, but for the good of the team, I'm not sure we can strike a balance. Costa is doing great, do we stick him on the bench and player messi up top? If anything we'd have to play a 4-3-3 with Oscar playing completely as a cm or someone is losing their place either way!!!!!!

Adidas will have to finance the deal, we'd have to get around FFP by going to court about the freedom of trade.

But I guess he'd be more productive than willian ;)

Either way, I admit I'm intrigued if reports are true that barca are aiming to build around neymar when they can buy again in 2016, messi is reportedly unhappy this year no matter what records he breaks because of barca's reaction to his tax scandal and supposedly chelsea abs addidas had a lawyer approach barca at the end of 2013. If true then he's definitely coming here!!!!!!!!!!!

But probably I just read too much newspaper

is he signing a new deal every season or what?

There are suggestions the Argentine is unhappy with his pay packet at Barcelona. He signed a new contract in May that earns him £16m a year after tax - but his great rival Cristiano Ronaldo earns £19m a year at Real Madrid. This has apparently caused friction between Messi's camp and Barca.

**** Messi, I really dont want him. He is a worldbeater, but I dont like the man and I dont want us to pay that much for one player that turns 28 soon. If we have all that money we should go for Pogba and Reus instead. They are already stars and they are younger and will only get better. In Hazard we have our own Messi. No thanks.

I dont see Messi's age as an issue at all, because once he gets to his 30's and loses his pace and acceleration, he has all the tools to become a world class number 10, his vison and passing ability is simply breath-taking at times, Messi without pace playing as a number 10 is still a level above the likes of Mata and Silva.

his wages would destroy our pay structure ,,

Definitely. Eden Hazard is highest earner with 185k/w and Messi would be on 350k/w

Its sick the salary to MUFC:

-Rooney 300k/w

-Falcao 280-350k/w

-RVP 250k/w

-Di Maria 230k/w

-Rojo 200k/w if the story of his pay slip is true. Hahaha, that would be CRAZY :P

Definitely. Eden Hazard is highest earner with 185k/w and Messi would be on 350k/w

Its sick the salary to MUFC:

-Rooney 300k/w

-Falcao 280-350k/w

-RVP 250k/w

-Di Maria 230k/w

-Rojo 200k/w if the story of his pay slip is true. Hahaha, that would be CRAZY :P

to get 20 millon TAX FREE would cost us over £800 000 a week

his wages would destroy our pay structure ,,

Out of context this rumour is true or not, Messi and CR are the only 2 players in this world understandable to have special payment. They are special cases, and I'm sure every footballers as their team mates understand that and will not want to ask for the same amount.

If anyone believes this nonsense, can they explain how it would happen??

Roman has been a good boy this year, so on Christmas eve Santa is coming down his chimney (or the helipad on his yacht) with Leo Messi as a gift. He certainly fits in his bag..

If anyone believes this nonsense, can they explain how it would happen??

we would give them the money and they will send us Messi. FFP has no impact on how any operates. I dont believe it either, but no believing in a rumor doesn't make you smarter than everyone else.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You