Diego Costa

Spike

Simeone: "I'm always going to be thankful to players that give all their best. Costa had excellent performances while he was with us" #CFC

Simeone: "Diego Costa is where he wants to be and I am absolutely thrilled for him. I love Diego as a player." #CFC

Simeone: "Diego Costa behaved the whole time he was with us, so I wish him the very best at Chelsea. I hope he has a great season" #CFC

Simeone: "Costa can still get a lot better, keep growing. He's at an age where he can continue to improve so let's hope he develops further"

Simeone: "I see a player very much on the way up and I'm sure Costa will be a success." #CFC

Simeone: "I'm always going to be thankful to players that give all their best. Costa had excellent performances while he was with us" #CFC

Simeone: "Diego Costa is where he wants to be and I am absolutely thrilled for him. I love Diego as a player." #CFC

Simeone: "Diego Costa behaved the whole time he was with us, so I wish him the very best at Chelsea. I hope he has a great season" #CFC

Simeone: "Costa can still get a lot better, keep growing. He's at an age where he can continue to improve so let's hope he develops further"

Simeone: "I see a player very much on the way up and I'm sure Costa will be a success." #CFC

For goodness sake, could you please provide the source? Even if it's from Twitter...

Diego 25 years old, 1 year younger than.. Seems legit.

n7Hcr0Z.png

It doesn't get more bizarre than this one though..

151A795B-E545-465A-A59B-A031824DCC34.png

lol. Some people age faster I guess?

the second picture might be from some sort of skin condition...

In the states, I know that italian americans age faster(looks wise) because of their love of tanning, drinking and smoking...

'Diego Costa will be Chelsea hit' - Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/diego-costa-will-be-chelsea-hit--atletico-madrid-boss-diego-simeone-9584326.html

Published: 04 July 2014

Updated: 12:28, 04 July 2014

SOURCE: STANDARD.CO.UK/SPORT

PUBLISHED/POSTED: 2 HOURS AGO

Better the board holds official comfirmation because they are waiting Torres to fuck off.

They usualy never put fee agreed on Chelsea page, but just contract agreed. This time they did this to show world Costa is Cfc player. Not official but everyone understands it. The reason this isnt official is because Costa would then be pictured in kit with number on it, but right now both 9 and 19 are used. It might take some time to get one of those free.

We should just give him 9 anyway and lump Torres with 76.

It needs to be made clear to him in any way possible he has no future here.

lol. Some people age faster I guess?

the second picture might be from some sort of skin condition...

In the states, I know that italian americans age faster(looks wise) because of their love of tanning, drinking and smoking...

Januzaj looks way too young for his age and the other lad looks way too old.

Skin condition? Don't think so.

This black guy is probably some African with fake birth certificate. Like Eto'o.