The Board

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I like you Iggy You make me laugh. Cheers mate.

Cheers mate I know I can be a grumpy fucker at times but to all our young members as Grandpa Simpson said to Homer '' IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU '':D

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Dion Dublin said we're facing relegation battle after Community Shield performance. He should stick to Homes under the Hammer

Do you know he got crowdfunded to train to be a TV presenter FB that's taking the piss he could easily afford to pay for it himself.

In 2015, he became the beneficiary of a BBC Diversity Creative Talent Fund grant

11 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

How the do you know she is one of the worst?

People's work is judged by how well they do the job they've been given. Do you know the instructions under which she is working? Of course you don't. It's easy to say should this and should that but Marina has to work in the real world. The world where wishing a thing does not necessarily make it so. You are blaming Marina for player recruitment or the timing of it. Please tell us the evidence you have which shows who decides the names to be targeted, and when they were identified as possible recruits? You know none of this. In fact it seems the only thing you do know is who is to blame.

Oh well. 

Come on man we are scrambling for a new keeper 4 days before the start of the season. Please tell me how that is not incompetence at its best? Look at our signings since 2015 we have spent well over 500 million but our squad is worse off. 

A self made billionaire (yes having friends in high places helped) decides to give a woman a massive role in the club question is why wouldn't he ?. A geezer with as much business acumen as Roman do you think he's going to give that amount of responsibility if she wasn't good at what she does. Lets be honest it's because she's a woman that's why we have stupid topics like this the same happened with Eva. Unless there are successful business people on this forum who have brokered multi- million deals then by all means tell us where she's going wrong otherwise shut the fuck up and stop being so blinkered.

A self made billionaire (yes having friends in high places helped) decides to give a woman a massive role in the club question is why wouldn't he ?. A geezer with as much business acumen as Roman do you think he's going to give that amount of responsibility if she wasn't good at what she does. Lets be honest it's because she's a woman that's why we have stupid topics like this the same happened with Eva. Unless there are successful business people on this forum who have brokered multi- million deals then by all means tell us where she's going wrong otherwise shut the fuck up and stop being so blinkered.

Fans are fickle nowadays, last time I checked she was still an inept evil bitch and she will soon be the messiah after pulled off Kovacic and Kepa deals.

The fact is, fans know nothing about how they conduct business behind the door, it’s not Football Manager level of easiness to do transfers in reality, all we can do is wait and accept.

Unless a miracle happens, i.e. we sign: Kepa, Kovacic and a winger under 30 (Martial for Willian?) AT LEAST, the board should be hung, drawn and quartered. 

If we're not saving for a stadium anymore, where the fuck is the investment now???

7 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Cheers mate I know I can be a grumpy fucker at times but to all our young members as Grandpa Simpson said to Homer '' IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU '':D

Blimey I have my moany times too but we just do it about different things

You gave up the green too early chap  c5060f53c6f88516a033f9e65009b39b.gif

12 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Blimey I have my moany times too but we just do it about different things

You gave up the green too early chap  c5060f53c6f88516a033f9e65009b39b.gif

In my teens and twenties I smoked so much weed I nearly turned into a bush :). I stopped blazing over 30 years ago haven't smoked at all for about 20 years.

Just now, Iggy Doonican said:

In my teens and twenties I smoked so much weed I nearly turned into a bush :). I stopped blazing over 30 years ago haven't smoked at all for about 20 years.

Mind me asking but why you stop?

I had big drug prob all my life but been clean now 7 years. But still enjoy weed at my age. Doesn't effect my life and never smoked fags.

Maybe we get Granny to get vaping? Chill her out a bit?

Got bored of it basically. When your young you should be out on the piss and pulling birds not in your own or someone else's bedroom smoking weed. Used to get into some terrible states smoking and drinking and the gear we blazed was only half as strong as kids smoke today. Plus the worse running out of skins and having to walk to the garage stoned and utterly paranoid.

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

If she gets us someone that can score goals I will kiss her arse!

She is doing her job though. Bringing Morata and Giroud for Conte. If they play like shit is not her fault obviously.

Well, sounds like we're not in for any striker at the moment, so we have to accept Giroud, Morata and Bats as our striker this season. You may lose faith in every single one of them, but keep the faith in Sarri.