John Stones

Sidzeret

There were indications from #CFC on Thursday night that Mourinho may now have no option but to look for an alternative (Telegraph)

Stones was understood to be devastated after the meeting believing his chance of a move to #CFC in this window was now over (Telegraph) #EFC

John Stones feared that such an opportunity may not come his way again. (Telegraph) #CFC #EFC

Mourinho on John Stones: "I don’t speak about players from other teams" #CFC #EFC

Try to read previous comments mate. Last night news.

I think Jose has given up on him.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only way I could've still seen it happening at this point would've been him refusing to play against Spuds tomorrow but Martinez has already said he will. He had to kick up a fuss and turn the fans completely against him. Then the board and manager wouldn't get slaughtered if they sold him in the end because.

He left it too late and was too nice.

If Stones performs poorly at Spurs, then it could help the situation. Everton then might be forced to sell Stones because his head isn't in the right place and all the blame would be on the player, not the club.

I don't think CB is highest priority anyways. If Baba can show his worth and become a starter, we'll have 6 defenders which is what we had last year. We can go back in for Stones next year when JT truly needs to be replaced.

We did but we were also fortunate that nothing happened to them last season. 3 games in this time around and we already have players suffering loss of form and suspension. It doesn't bode well for the campaign and Rahman still has to adapt to life in England and we don't know how he'll fare. Until he proves himself, we practically only have 5 1/2 defenders for 4 positions. And to put the situation into context, one is suspended, one is arguably still not ready and we have to play our 4 remaining defenders tomorrow. If one gets injured or sent off (touch wood), then we're down to bare bones in defence.

We already have a future England representative sitting on the bench...

Stones is good for his age but he's not one of a kind

Yeah but it would've been good to have another one. We once made up an important core of England in Ashley, Lampard and Terry.. I know that most don't care for the NT, but there's a sense of pride in having NT players be from your club.

I don't think CB is highest priority anyways. If Baba can show his worth and become a starter, we'll have 6 defenders which is what we had last year. We can go back in for Stones next year when JT truly needs to be replaced.

But look at the caliber of these defenders. Cahill and Ivanovic concede more goals from their side of the pitch than we do any other side, including straight down the middle. Now Terry's having his dip in form which leaves Azpilicueta as our only competent defender at the moment. Who the fuck knows where Rahman is going to be deployed, I still think he'll spend the next 2 seasons being back up to the Spaniard.

I hope Zouma has a real breakthrough season, whether it is in place of Cahill or Terry I don't really care to be honest.

Yeah but it would've been good to have another one. We once made up an important core of England in Ashley, Lampard and Terry.. I know that most don't care for the NT, but there's a sense of pride in having NT players be from your club.

And they performed horribly at yhe NT level.

I dont care one bit. We have a strong core of Spanish-Brazilian-Belgian who seem to love playing together and love the club. Thats all you can ask.

But look at the caliber of these defenders. Cahill and Ivanovic concede more goals from their side of the pitch than we do any other side, including straight down the middle. Now Terry's having his dip in form which leaves Azpilicueta as our only competent defender at the moment. Who the fuck knows where Rahman is going to be deployed, I still think he'll spend the next 2 seasons being back up to the Spaniard.

I hope Zouma has a real breakthrough season, whether it is in place of Cahill or Terry I don't really care to be honest.

One side has Matic-Azpi and Hazard (meaning the winger and fullback will be warned not to attack tok aggressively in case Eden breaks)

The other side has Cesc-Ivanovic. Slow and defensively weak.

Move Azpi to RB and Cesc is freed up to attack and Pedro can really push up agaibst the defensive line.

Jose has to do it, at some point he wont have a choice.

And they performed horribly at yhe NT level.

I dont care one bit. We have a strong core of Spanish-Brazilian-Belgian who seem to love playing together and love the club. Thats all you can ask.

Yeah like I said, most people won't care lol but it would be nice. I'm not saying we should sign players for that reason, but it would be nice to have them.

I think this transfer request from John Stones is totally bullshit.Firstly i think his agent convinced him to make request. To be honest if he want desperate to leave Everton and join us he will refuse to play for them. Secondly for example if MU make the official offer for him, Everton sell him because they have sympathy to Man United. So i think is no reason to buy him because it's seems he's happy to play for them and waiting offer from Red Devils. :no: By the way example is Gareth Bale, remember when he refused to play for Spurs to join Real Madrid.

You think Martinez could learn a few things from Pulis? Unlike the stubborn c*nt Martinez, Pulis isn't playing Berahino because his head isn't right; even though Berahino is getting no where near the level of abuse Stones is from his own fans. Just listen to the way Pulis speaks, he knows he's speaking about a human being.

"I don't know, we have to wait and see. I wasn't in the discussions the chairman had with Saido. I'll have a chat with the lad when he comes in.

"It's not just about football -- it's about the person, about the lad and what he's going through. He's a human being, he's not just a lump of meat who people are trying to sell. He has emotions and having spoken to him he needs protecting.

I think this transfer request from John Stones is totally bullshit.Firstly i think his agent convinced him to make request. To be honest if he want desperate to leave Everton and join us he will refuse to play for them. Secondly for example if MU make the official offer for him, Everton sell him because they have sympathy to Man United. So i think is no reason to buy him because it's seems he's happy to play for them and waiting offer from Red Devils. :no: By the way example is Gareth Bale, remember when he refused to play for Spurs to join Real Madrid.

You think Martinez could learn a few things from Pulis? Unlike the stubborn c*nt Martinez, Pulis isn't playing Berahino because his head isn't right; even though Berahino is getting no where near the level of abuse Stones is from his own fans. Just listen to the way Pulis speaks, he knows he's speaking about a human being.

First class from Pulis and exactly the way to deal with a situation, and not handcuffing someone who doesn't want to be there.

He did give em a transfer request because his agent - rightfully so - instructed him to. That's the job of the agent: getting the best deal for his client.

We are all thinking about Chelsea, after all that's the whole point, but Stones must feel awful right now. He knows this form may be temporary - in which case this would've ended up being a bad deal for us - that this is his ceiling as a player, or he can pick up a long time injury... who knows?!

I'm sure all these scenarios are going through his head. From the perspective of the player and his career, this was a rotten move by Everton.

Exclusive: Everton tell PSG £50m not enough for Coleman after shock bid from French champs

EVERTON have told billionaires Paris St-Germain that not even a £50m bid will persuade them to sell Seamus Coleman.

LINK. http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/461799/Everton-Seamus-Coleman-Paris-St-Germain-exclusive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Everton would have had Ronaldo or Messi they would ask, more or less, 850 pounds to start negotiating....

Come on! these clowns don't live in the real world!

There is adopting the "we are not a selling club" approach in a smart, gradual and natural way, in correlation with your success as a club.

Then there is the bullshit Everton are trying to sell to the footballing world nowadays :lol:

We'll laugh our asses off when they end up 11th or so again and lose those players for half what they could've got a few years/months earlier, including the overrated Barkley and the big hypocrite Lukaku :lol:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You