PSG 3-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

You have a choice between Ba and Torres and you play a winger up top....tells you everything about what Jose thinks of our options...it's limited and shit. This was a big "sort this shit" to the board.

Don't blame Jose, blame the fuckers who bought the shite.

Say what you want about Ba, but Mourinho has done a really poor job of integrating (or not) him into the team. When your other options are old man Eto'o and shithouse Torres, you have to make do with what you have.

It's controversial to say, but that's how I feel

We aren't avoiding it, we have just been remarkably stupid in the transfer window in the last 3 years. It's a mystery that one of the richest clubs in the world (with an owner willing to splash out cash) has a "33" year old Eto'o, a useless and pathetic Torres and an average Ba as its striking options.

Someone must be telling Roman something. I can't for the life of me understand why we haven't bought a CF otherwise.

We dont have spirit and for all the money we spent on willian, Oscar, Luiz, Schurrle,...we should do miles better. The fact Psg played bad and still got us 3:1 down is saying a lot.

Its not over yet, but for the investments we made, it was a terrible game by us. Mou is loosing his winning mojo and its not a good thing. Even if we have world class team for 1bn, Mou will still go on draw. I doubt we will ever dominate and control the game on regular basis. The inconsistancy and lack of improvement in certain players like Willian, Luiz etc is concerning.

Say what you want about Ba, but Mourinho has done a really poor job of integrating (or not) him into the team. When your other options are old man Eto'o and shithouse Torres, you have to make do with what you have.

It's controversial to say, but that's how I feel

just to get you up to speed mate, Ba is shite.

Torres is.......to be continued. Have a great night.....the end

And what the fuck does Torres bring exacly?

I know not alot if anything but the false 9 only works if you can hold the ball and have loads of possession like barca, even bayern tried it last night and failed. They only scored after mandzukic headed down for schweinsteiger. It didnt work for us against united and it didnt work tonight, yes schurrle is a good finisher but it is completely different being upfront alone so i dont think mourino had much choice but to put torres who had 6 goals in 5 cl games or something

To all the PSG fans giving it large - you'll go crawling back under the woodwork when we're finished with you at the Bridge. Pathetic.

With Torres leading the line? I don't know man...Eto'o is out for like another 2 weeks isn't he :(

We dont have spirit and for all the money we spent on willian, Oscar, Luiz, Schurrle,...we should do miles better. The fact Psg played bad and still got us 3:1 down is saying a lot.

Its not over yet, but for the investments we made, it was a terrible game by us. Mou is loosing his winning mojo and its not a good thing. Even if we have world class team for 1bn, Mou will still go on draw. I doubt we will ever dominate and control the game on regular basis. The inconsistancy and lack of improvement in certain players like Willian, Luiz etc is concerning.

We can't control the midfield or dominate because

(1) we had Ramires and Luiz in there. Neither of them can dictate the tempo against a good team. Our opponents had Veratti = one of the best young CM's in Europe. Matuidi = one of the best DM's in the world and Motta = very good player with huge experience.

It's not even a contest.

(2) It's an away game against an "evenly" (It's not even, Paris has a stronger squad) matched team, so it's incredibly difficult to control a game. We do control games against inferior premier league teams though.

Bottom line is that whether we dominated this game or not, we would still have lost.

To be honest we're just not good enough at the moment but I can't wait to see what Jose does in the transfer window.

A lot of shit has to be rooted out and a lot more quality brought in, I can't think of a better manager than Jose sorting it out.

And by no way is this over, not by a long shot.

To the PSG fans... you are nothing special, average at best.

Our chances for the return depend on two factors:

- Eto'o

- Ibrahimovic on the pitch

And it will still be hard.

Without these two factors, well, we are screwed.

99% sure Ibra won't play. It isually takes week to cure a hamstring injury (which he seems to suffer from)

just to get you up to speed mate, Ba is shite.

Torres is.......to be continued. Have a great night.....the end

Ba is shite, but is he any more shite than Torres? From what I've seen of Ba, he has looked decent enough to warrant more opportunities, plus he looks like he can score. He would certainly have contributed way more than Schurrle or Torres in this game.

The most frustrating thing is that it's not like PSG were this amazing side. They played well and took their chances clinically, but it's not like we went up against Barca or Bayern and were embarrassed. We let ourselves down to a certain extent. Honestly that Shakhtar team from last season was a more impressive unit than this PSG one.

It's why I still have hope for the second-leg. Get them back to the Bridge, go with Lamps and maybe even Mikel in midfield and go at them.

It's only half-time for fuck's sake.

The most frustrating thing is that it's not like PSG were this amazing side. They played well and took their chances clinically, but it's not like we went up against Barca or Bayern and were embarrassed. We let ourselves down to a certain extent. Honestly that Shakhtar team from last season was a more impressive unit than this PSG one.

It's why I still have hope for the second-leg. Get them back to the Bridge, go with Lamps and maybe even Mikel in midfield and go at them.

It's only half-time for fuck's sake.

Back then we had Didier who always step up, now we have a striker who is afraid to shoot. Difference? No inspiration.