Chelsea v Newcastle

Jase

Newcastle are likely to be up for this after the derby humiliation last weekend and for goodness sake, just hope we don't screw this up. We already messed up against West Ham and not winning here will be very wasteful especially after winning at the Etihad.

Newcastle to park the bus and attack on counters.

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Cole

Matic Lampard

Willian Oscar Hazard

Eto'o

I think Jose will play his best team and try to avoid the WHU scenario. We can't afford to lose points anymore.

We have to win the rest of our home games till the end of the season.

Lampard must start, they could park the bus, we need a significant goal threat from midfield

Cole should start, we need proper crosses from the full backs

Ramires needs a rest, I think he is tired hence the bad form

Willian must be exhausted, schurrle should start

Ba needs some gametime should get a run imo

Salah to come from the bench.

cech

Ivanovic - cahill - terry - cole

matic - lampard

Schurrle - oscar - hazard

Ba

2-0 win

Still buzzing from the our win last monday, and I really feel so good about our team and the club as a whole, makes all the harsh times worthwhile. Mourinho has done wonders so far, something we could only dream of exactly last year. I believe we lost against these fucks almost exactly 1 year ago at their ground, where Hazard was banned and they made a comeback to win 3-2. I hope and believe we can batter them 7-0 :P. Oscar should definitely start and I really would love to see more of Matic and Luiz' partnership since Ramires needs a rest anyway. I trust Mourinho with his formations but atm I would love to see this one:

Cech

Ivanovic GC Terry Cole

Luiz Matic

Schürrle Oscar Hazard

Ba

Salah should definitely get his start in this one. Imagine us leading by 3 or more goals and he comes and gets on the scoresheet too, daaamn. The suspense of seeing him play on the right wing as a leftie is huge. I really hope we make the travelling geordie supporters depressed, I still remember how they thought they had beaten Goliath the last two times they won at their sh*thole against us.