Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Religion is more important than anything else. I see people see the world differently!

^ Wtf?, can you please refrain from making posts like that on a secular forum.

If you must base your life on wishful thinking, why not wish for something a bit more realistic and plausible than outliving your brain.

^ Wtf?, can you please refrain from making posts like that on a secular forum.

If you must base your life on wishful thinking, why not wish for something a bit more realistic and plausible than outliving your brain.

That's MY VIEW! If you believe you, your family, and your ancestors just appeared on earth; you can continue to live in your bubble!

That's MY VIEW! If you believe you, your family, and your ancestors just appeared on earth; you can continue to live in your bubble!

Actually isn't it your view that your ancestors 'just appeared on Earth' when 'a god' willed them into existence?

Just appeared?, educate yourself ffs, evolution is fact, and no.. we can't outlive ours brains.

You are not your parents, you can educate yourself.. 90% of religious people were forced into it.. like Liverpool fans. Read books.

I haven't got the time to continue a discussion with an atheist.

Ok guys, let us take it out a notch. This is ,like the only place has said, not about religion. So let us keep it to football performance and I think everyone agrees that he had two crappy pre season games. (3 imo). But I also think people are entitled to believe what they want. This is getting nowhere.

I didn't start anything.