Willian

Jase

On 11/12/2019 at 0:40 AM, Jason said:

Which does beg the question, would Lampard sign another experienced player next summer or would he go after Sancho? 

I don't think experience is the key here. It depend more on what is lampard vision for this team. That will determine what kind of winger that he want. 

3 minutes ago, communicate said:

I don't think experience is the key here. It depend more on what is lampard vision for this team. That will determine what kind of winger that he want. 

You're kinda saying the same thing there. Lampard may well want an experienced player to complement the young players in attack. 

Just now, Jason said:

You're kinda saying the same thing there. Lampard may well want an experienced player to complement the young players in attack. 

I am talking more on the quality that he bring. Take for example if Lampard envision 

Tammy

Puli/Cho - Mount - rw

I hate to pop people dream but Sancho won't be the best fit for that RW position. We pretty much need another Willian. 

Just now, communicate said:

I am talking more on the quality that he bring. Take for example if Lampard envision 

Tammy

Puli/Cho - Mount - rw

I hate to pop people dream but Sancho won't be the best fit for that RW position. We pretty much need another Willian. 

Well, that's your vision. :ph34r:

4 hours ago, communicate said:

Tammy

Puli/Cho - Mount - rw

This. Pulisic is brilliant in the final 3rd. Defensively he does put in a shift, but the only gripe I would have with him is that he is not much of a ball carrier or a ball recoverer. Willian is most dangerous when running with the ball in mid rather than the final 3rd. So if we can get someone like willian but with a better output in the final 3rd. 

1 hour ago, 1905didierblue said:

This. Pulisic is brilliant in the final 3rd. Defensively he does put in a shift, but the only gripe I would have with him is that he is not much of a ball carrier or a ball recoverer. Willian is most dangerous when running with the ball in mid rather than the final 3rd. So if we can get someone like willian but with a better output in the final 3rd. 

Asking player to be a ball carrier and be consistent in final 3rd is very2 difficult because you spend tons of energy to bring the ball forward and take on player now you need to deliver fantastic pass.

Not many player can do that. Basically you want a Hazard that is also a good defender, good luck finding such player. 

On 11/14/2019 at 8:29 PM, 1905didierblue said:

On 11/14/2019 at 10:16 PM, communicate said:

Asking player to be a ball carrier and be consistent in final 3rd is very2 difficult because you spend tons of energy to bring the ball forward and take on player now you need to deliver fantastic pass.

Not many player can do that. Basically you want a Hazard that is also a good defender, good luck finding such player. 

Am curious to know or see what is Lampard's long term plan with Pulisic and CHO. Hard to see them fighting over the same spot in the coming years. Are they really gonna play only on the left? Lampard convinced CHO to stay and Pulisic has shown what he can do - albeit on the left but he can play on the right - and Lampard has also said he would be a big player for us. :dunno:

9 hours ago, Jason said:

Am curious to know or see what is Lampard's long term plan with Pulisic and CHO. Hard to see them fighting over the same spot in the coming years. Are they really gonna play only on the left? Lampard convinced CHO to stay and Pulisic or has shown what he can do - albeit on the left but he can play on the right - and Lampard has also said he would be a big player for us. :dunno:

We seem to have caught the Man.United bug of having a constant stream of players that are better on the left and a shadow of themselves on the right.

9 hours ago, Jason said:

Am curious to know or see what is Lampard's long term plan with Pulisic and CHO. Hard to see them fighting over the same spot in the coming years. Are they really gonna play only on the left? Lampard convinced CHO to stay and Pulisic or has shown what he can do - albeit on the left but he can play on the right - and Lampard has also said he would be a big player for us. :dunno:

I think we will get a clearer idea in the coming months. 3 wingers (Cho, pulisic, willian) will be rotated. Will be interesting to see lamps' plans.

19 hours ago, Jason said:

Am curious to know or see what is Lampard's long term plan with Pulisic and CHO. Hard to see them fighting over the same spot in the coming years. Are they really gonna play only on the left? Lampard convinced CHO to stay and Pulisic has shown what he can do - albeit on the left but he can play on the right - and Lampard has also said he would be a big player for us. :dunno:

For me, both CHO and Pulisic can play on the right, no problem. The problem with the two of them playing together is just both of them are very direct. I personally think if we are not in top 4 race, I can see lamp trying

Cho - Tammy - Puli 

Mount

combo more. 

The problem with those front 4 is our midfield need to be very2 strong in ball recovery and we need to be very2 secure at the back. 

21 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

I think we will get a clearer idea in the coming months. 3 wingers (Cho, pulisic, willian) will be rotated. Will be interesting to see lamps' plans.

Don't think so, barring injury or massive drop in form, Willian is our starting RW. 

3 hours ago, communicate said:

Don't think so, barring injury or massive drop in form, Willian is our starting RW. 

We have 11 games from 23rd Nov to 1 Jan (11 games in 40 days). It would be juvenile to think that willian will start all. A lot of rotation will be and should be done. Hence we will get a fair idea of how lamps will rotate the next year too when we get a big name RW signing as being rumored (Sancho).