Willian

Jase

I was gutted for him when he missed but at least they're through. Hate to see our guys fail on the big stage like that, it was such a bad penalty.

Stay away from them in the future though! :lol:

Wanted to see Chile win. But I was crushed when Willian missed. As much as I dislike Brazil, i still love our guys haha.

Bernard>Willian

Scolari needs to make that change next time.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

probably the worst set-piece taker in the current football world. atrocious at freekicks, corners and also penaltys as it seems.

Think you are totally exaggerating it because of one penalty miss. Granted that one was atrocious but he at least been decent in free kicks and/or corner kicks for us. It's not as bad like you're making it out there.

Think you are totally exaggerating it because of one penalty miss. Granted that one was atrocious but he at least been decent in free kicks and/or corner kicks for us. It's not as bad like you're making it out there.

He never scored a free kick in his career I think, don't know where you got that from. Overall he is a good player though, a bit overrated but a good player nevertheless.

He never scored a free kick in his career I think, don't know where you got that from. Overall he is a good player though, a bit overrated but a good player nevertheless.

You misunderstood the point. Was talking about Willian delivering free kicks for others to score, not shooting directly at goal from free kicks himself. Moreover, Willian has hardly ever take free kicks for us when it is facing directly against the goal.

how could you possibly know he never scored a goal from a free kick in his career? Don't turn your assumptions into facts, even if you put the 'I think' at the end of the sentence. If you think he never did - because there's no way you would have followed his entire career - then you could make that a question...

and here you go. At mark 5:00

You're welcome ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU00fg0aCxg

edit: btw watching that video, I hope Hazard gets to this level of decision making... Willian knows perfectly when to shoot and when to pass. He isn't selfish - he doesn't even shoot that much - but when he sees an opening he goes for the shot and I think that's one of the improvements we need to see in Eden. Yeah, it's great that he's a team-oriented player, but he needs to shoot on occasion. There are moments he's in a great position to shoot and he passes to a teammate that sometimes isn't even in a better position than he was.

how could you possibly know he never scored a goal from a free kick in his career? Don't turn your assumptions into facts, even if you put the 'I think' at the end of the sentence. If you think he never did - because there's no way you would have followed his entire career - then you could make that a question...

and here you go. At mark 5:00

You're welcome ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU00fg0aCxg

edit: btw watching that video, I hope Hazard gets to this level of decision making... Willian knows perfectly when to shoot and when to pass. He isn't selfish - he doesn't even shoot that much - but when he sees an opening he goes for the shot and I think that's one of the improvements we need to see in Eden. Yeah, it's great that he's a team-oriented player, but he needs to shoot on occasion. There are moments he's in a great position to shoot and he passes to a teammate that sometimes isn't even in a better position than he was.

Videos like this most of the times just 'lie'. Willian is not a good decision maker. Willian doesn't know perfectly when to shoot and especially not when to pass. He shoots less than Eden. He is afraid to create chances. Eden truly needs to improve on that aspect (shot when possible) as-well I agree, but Willian is no better. Willian lacks a lot. Not so much in the techniquel zone but in the minded aspect.

Videos like this most of the times just 'lie'. Willian is not a good decision maker. Willian doesn't know perfectly when to shoot and especially not when to pass. He shoots less than Eden. He is afraid to create chances. Eden truly needs to improve on that aspect (shot when possible) as-well I agree, but Willian is no better. Willian lacks a lot. Not so much in the techniquel zone but in the minded aspect.

He's adapting to a new team and a new league. Of course he isn't on his best yet nor showing much confidence. Also, my opinion on Willian doesn't rely on that video...

Dude, go find a Eden Hazard forum for you. I'm sure there must be one in the internet and if there isn't, with the amount of free time you seem to have, I'm sure you can come up with one.

Eden has to improve his decision making, period. The team doesn't help him at times, I agree and it leads him to not have many options, but other times he holds the ball instead of passing, goes for a dribble when it seems almost metaphysically impossible, doesn't shoot when he gets in positions to do it. I'm not saying he's crappy because of that, I'm just saying is one of the aspects of his game that there is plenty of room for improvement. Everyone can see it, but you and a few other fanboys. If he improves his decision making he'll be even more dangerous and deadly than he already is.

He's adapting to a new team and a new league. Of course he isn't on his best yet nor showing much confidence. Also, my opinion on Willian doesn't rely on that video...

Dude, go find a Eden Hazard forum for you. I'm sure there must be one in the internet and if there isn't, with the amount of free time you seem to have, I'm sure you can come up with one.

Eden has to improve his decision making, period. The team doesn't help him at times, I agree and it leads him to not have many options, but other times he holds the ball instead of passing, goes for a dribble when it seems almost metaphysically impossible, doesn't shoot when he gets in positions to do it. I'm not saying he's crappy because of that, I'm just saying is one of the aspects of his game that there is plenty of room for improvement. Everyone can see it, but you and a few other fanboys. If he improves his decision making he'll be even more dangerous and deadly than he already is.

Barbara, i peed myself at metaphysically impossible. Lmaaaoooo. How is there such a thing in football (neymar does the same, but he also postmodernly dives) :-)

Great laugh, B!

Barbara, i peed myself at metaphysically impossible. Lmaaaoooo. How is there such a thing in football (neymar does the same, but he also postmodernly dives) :-)

Great laugh, B!

Tom, I get carried away way too easily these days. And good thing someone can laugh and catch those little exaggerations and jokes.

It's not possible and that's the point, lol. Neymar used to have better decision making than he does these days and his dives drive me crazy.

What I meant is that he sometimes goes for a dribble only metaphysics would explain because physics fails. But as I said it's not even by choice sometimes, many times for Chelsea he plays all by himself. Belgium don't even pass him enough balls to start with.