Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

OneMoSalah

5 hours ago, quickpassnmove said:

Stay fit, has speed, link-up play, enough strength, sharp shooting.  BUY.

I could picture hazard and him pairing together they would be perfect in 3-5-2 with hazard playing a second striker :wub:

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2017-6-16 at 2:25 AM, The Skipper said:

You really think Emenalo has that much control at CFC? 

He has some type of control of the club for example Ake said last month I would need to speak to Emenalo about my chelsea future the last I check conte was manager Ake should be speaking to Conte about his Chelsea future not Emenalo 

Skipper, nobody supporting Chelsea, Drogba, Essien, Makelele, Kante, Bakayoko, Lukaku, Ashley Cole and more has subliminal racism under their skin :doh:We have more black & Asian supporters than we have white; and nobody on here has shown any sort of aimed beef towards anyone who isn't white. Remove a drunk bunch at PSG who represent their sad lives & need for lad points more than they represent Chelsea, and we surely have one of the least racist fanbases along with the likes of Arsenal.

• 2 weeks later...

Best new so far. Lukaku Going to Man United. And thank you MU for that. Now we don't need to overpay for the average striker. Now let's concentrate on this monster. He only has 63mln buyout clause. We should trigger it. :rant:^_^

3 minutes ago, Liuxas said:

Best new so far. Lukaku Going to Man United. And thank you MU for that. Now we don't need to overpay for the average striker. Now let's concentrate on this monster. He only has 63mln buyout clause. We should trigger it. :rant:^_^

Aubameyang is perfect for us he's good on counter attack his link up good and he's a quality finisher aswell sign him up 

Auba is a fantastic player but does anyone else worry about his slight build and a lot of his game being reliant on pace? I have seen 0 things linking him with us but that is a concern of mine. 

18 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Auba is a fantastic player but does anyone else worry about his slight build and a lot of his game being reliant on pace? I have seen 0 things linking him with us but that is a concern of mine. 

There was one report from the Daily Mail a few weeks back but nothing concrete really.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4628622/dortmund-aubameyang-sale-63m.html

"Aubameyang is a Plan B for Chelsea should a move for Romelu Lukaku fall through, while the same goes for Manchester United in their pursuit of Alvaro Morata."

Time to make some moves, Chelsea. Most likely gonna be Morata to target now but Aubameyang is a great option, and available at £63M too.

Unless we replace 3/4 of our squad with technical players, I really don't see how Aubameyang will do well here at all. Sure, he will bang in the goals but our squad is built to have a physical striker upfront like Drogba, Costa etc. This team needs someone who can occupy defenders, hold up the ball and bring others into play. Aubameyang won't thrive with this style of play and not with players who struggle to keep possession for half the time.

AUBAMEYANG LATEST

AC Milan are in talks to sign Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang but they are not willing to pay £70 million.

Chinese club Tianjin Quanjian were willing to pay seventy million but the player would prefer to stay in Europe.

(SkySports)

20 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

AUBAMEYANG LATEST

AC Milan are in talks to sign Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang but they are not willing to pay £70 million.

Chinese club Tianjin Quanjian were willing to pay seventy million but the player would prefer to stay in Europe.

(SkySports)

Beat me to it i was going to post that up lol

Ffs chelsea put a bid in 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You