Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

OneMoSalah

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only centre forward option that would get me off my seat this summer.

Been made available weeks ago at 63M and still can't understand why there is no links to him.

A Real Madrid cast-off or a one season wonder from Italy? None, simple as that.

Are we forgetting it's Diego Costa we're supposed to replace? He's no Andre Gray or Troy Deeney, he's a world class centre forward, two times PL winner in the last three years.

Must replace with someone else who's in the top tier, too.

Morata, Belotti? Not fit to tie Aubameyang's laces. 

If this guy isn't our first choice then something must be wrong.

3 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

The only centre forward option that would get me off my seat this summer.

Been made available weeks ago at 63M and still can't understand why there is no links to him.

A Real Madrid cast-off or a one season wonder from Italy? None, simple as that.

Are we forgetting it's Diego Costa we're supposed to replace? He's no Andre Gray or Troy Deeney, he's a world class centre forward, two times PL winner in the last three years.

Must replace with someone else who's in the top tier, too.

Morata, Belotti? Not fit to tie Aubameyang's laces. 

If this guy isn't our first choice then something must be wrong.

Is it worth buying a 28 year old instead of a 23 24? 

2 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Is it worth buying a 28 year old instead of a 23 24? 

If you want to reach the final stages of the UCL, 28 is a better age than 23-24. 

Between Morata and Aubameyang, I am not sure who to pick, though, regardless their age. I'd rather have both. 

Watching all his goals from last season on YouTube and it felt like about 90% of them were tap ins from crosses (many from the excellent Dembele). If we got Alex Sandro to add to Hazard on the left side to feed him I think he'd be excellent.

I'd personally prefer Belotti since he's much younger and is more suited to our playing style. Wouldn't say no to Auba, though.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Watching all his goals from last season on YouTube and it felt like about 90% of them were tap ins from crosses (many from the excellent Dembele). If we got Alex Sandro to add to Hazard on the left side to feed him I think he'd be excellent.

I'd personally prefer Belotti since he's much younger and is more suited to our playing style. Wouldn't say no to Auba, though.

Honestly tho now I agree with most u say on here so Please wtf do u think are chances are of actually getting a striker and are other targets? 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You