Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

OneMoSalah

3 minutes ago, Georgy said:

The fact we are after Lukaku and not this guys says everything you need to know about Emenalo's pride. No words how Lukaku is above this guy in our spending spree.

Why are people always blaming emenalo??

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Why are people always blaming emenalo??

Because I believe it's his fault for most of our transfers and how they pan out. People say he is just an glorified scout but he has way more power than that. Also in Lukaku's case to many papers reported Antonio wanted Morata while this jizzer wanted Lukaku. Now we will end with the most overpriced striker since Torres and it won't even be close. His touch is atrocious, his link up is nonexistent. I barely recovered from the Torres saga now another 4 years of his shit.

6 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Because I believe it's his fault for most of our transfers and how they pan out. People say he is just an glorified scout but he has way more power than that. Also in Lukaku's case to many papers reported Antonio wanted Morata while this jizzer wanted Lukaku. Now we will end with the most overpriced striker since Torres and it won't even be close. His touch is atrocious, his link up is nonexistent. I barely recovered from the Torres saga now another 4 years of his shit.

I think u might have to eat some humble pie my friend lol 

2 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

I think u might have to eat some humble pie my friend lol 

Hope so but I'm prepared for the worst watching how this transfers period started.

Never convinced me tbh. Certainly not for that price for 70m at age 28.
Would rather have Morata, Lukaku or Belotti than Auba.

See for me I think lukaku AND Aubameyang forge a near perfect partnership in a two striker system.

Beyond that I think that's about as close to a plan A and plan B as you can find.

Hope that PSG ended their interest rumour is true! Real seems not chasing him either, they are focus on Mbappe. Sign him up.
Just heard Tianjin Quanjian have offered him a record salary that exceeds €40 million (£34.9m) a year, or £672,000 per week. Ffs.

I seriously doubt they are willing to pay 100% tax on him

But most of our transfers have proven to be extremely good and in some cases great. I would say the players we have brought in over the years has been the best in the prem by some distance

6 hours ago, Georgy said:

The fact we are after Lukaku and not this guys says everything you need to know about Emenalo's pride. No words how Lukaku is above this guy in our spending spree.

You really think Emenalo has that much control at CFC? 

I'm going to say it now, some might not like it, but the dislike for Emenalo just smacks off as subliminal racism to me. 

50 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

I'm going to say it now, some might not like it, but the dislike for Emenalo just smacks off as subliminal racism to me. 

If he receives that much hate, it is because :

1. he is globally the only member of the "board" who makes public appearances, and thus the only face toward which to direct our frustation. I mean, who even know who is David Barnad ? And who is able to put a face or a function on the name Tenenbaum ?
  2. he is associated with negative events. He bursted onto the scene when Wilkins was fired — an event that did coincide with our "Bad Moment©" —, and he was the one who announced the departure of Mourinho. On the other hand, Martina appeared when we signed Luiz & Torres which gave her a lot of credit.
  3. his buddy Ron Gourlay — who used to received just as much hate as what Emenalo is receiving this days — is gone ; and with that departure he took his place as the guy to hate.

Adding to that the fact we have absolutly no clue about what is going on in our administration, Emenalo is basically the only one person fans do have to express their frustration — only person other than Roman Abramovich himself, but bitting the hand that feed you is not something easy to be done. It has nothing to do with what you mention...

7 hours ago, Georgy said:

Reports are now saying Conte wants to quit due to our unwillingness to sign his target Lukaku. 

We've been the best team in England since Roman came in with Emanuel (or atleast top 2) if he is the man in charge of our transfers, then Bravo to him for all our success. 

Its pretty obvious the mangers at Chelsea are usually the ones in charge of our transfers. I mean look at the sales Jose x2 made. 

If you want a scapegoat I think it should atleast be the new lady that replaced Courlay. 

46 minutes ago, Peace. said:

1. he is globally the only member of the "board" who makes public appearances, and thus the only face toward which to direct our frustation. I mean, who even know who is David Barnad ? And who is able to put a face or a function on the name Tenenbaum ?
  2. he is associated with negative events. He bursted onto the scene when Wilkins was fired — an event that did coincide with our "Bad Moment©" —, and he was the one who announced the departure of Mourinho. On the other hand, Martina appeared when we signed Luiz & Torres which gave her a lot of credit.
  3. his buddy Ron Gourlay — who used to received just as much hate as what Emenalo is receiving this days — is gone ; and with that departure he took his place as the guy to hate.

Adding to that the fact we have absolutly no clue about what is going on in our administration, Emenalo is basically the only one person fans do have to express their frustration — only person other than Roman Abramovich himself, but bitting the hand that feed you is not something easy to be done. It has nothing to do with what you mention...

Agree 100%. This isn't racism; just fans looking for someone to blame. Forgetting we've probably been the best at spending in the past 10 years. 

58 minutes ago, Peace. said:

Thanks Peace. I genuinely hope so. It's just very frustrating to see fans blame him for everything. 

Borussia Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke has invited interested clubs to make a formal offer for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

"We will listen to it when a club is willing to show its appreciation for Aubameyang in a financial way as well," Watzke told Bild.

Shame we are not interested in him. I suppose someone just has to pay big and will sign Auba.

On 2017-6-16 at 2:25 AM, The Skipper said:

Dude. That for me, is a ridiculous accusation to make. Especially from somebody as level headed as yourself.

Worth buying if we're not getting Alexis Sanchez. I would take Aube as a primary striker for us right now. Better option than most of the players discussed in the market. Stays fit, has speed, link-up play, enough strength, sharp shooting.  BUY.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You