Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

OneMoSalah

Didn't the Torino president say they would never sell Belotti to another Italian club?

Anyways, it would just be weird to see us with a striker like Auba. Completely different type than we've grown used to here. It would be nice to have a striker with loads of pace. And I'm sure he'd link up well with our attacking players.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Leif said:

I can't picture any other striker on earth we've been linked to in the past 5 years building as good chemistry with Hazard as Aub potentially could. They'd feed off eachother beautifully; Hazard already puts the ball where Aub would be, only to never have players of ours there.

BREAKING NEWS. Leif has something positive to say about someone.

10 minutes ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

BREAKING NEWS. Leif has something positive to say about someone.

I love Aub/Nainggolan/Fabinho; now we have 3. Circle jerk.

12 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

CHELSEA have seen an £87.5million bid for Gonzalo Higuain rejected by Juventus, according to reports in Italy.

Banter?

Lol what an absolute joke. No way we are bidding that much for him 

4 hours ago, Leif said:

I can't picture any other striker on earth we've been linked to in the past 5 years building as good chemistry with Hazard as Aub potentially could. They'd feed off eachother beautifully; Hazard already puts the ball where Aub would be, only to never have players of ours there.

This is so true.

And he'd be more effective than Costa when it comes to receiving long balls into space (Cesc) and converting those opportunities

35% of our goals came from counter attack football last season and PEA is one of best strikers playing of the counter attack play I honest believe him hazard Pedro would be scary trio PEA is no Drogba or Costa when it comes to bullying team but PEA can hurt teams in other ways 

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

35% of our goals came from counter attack football last season and PEA is one of best strikers playing of the counter attack play I honest believe him hazard Pedro would be scary trio PEA is no Drogba or Costa when it comes to bullying team but PEA can hurt teams in other ways 

This is even more important now we're back in Europe.

Even some of the second level teams in Europe, like Porto and Shakhtar are extremely good at home and horrible places to go to. Having such a strong, pacy counter attacking game with a clinical striker will get us through some of these games.

Wonder how he'd fair against the thuggish defenders in the PL. We saw them at teams like West Brom & Stoke winding up Diego and hacking down Hazard at every opportunity. Then again, Liverpool and City have pretty small and slight strikers and do just fine so I suppose it wouldn't be too much of an issue.

If only a source other than the terrible Mirror were reporting on this.

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

Didn't the Torino president say they would never sell Belotti to another Italian club?

Anyways, it would just be weird to see us with a striker like Auba. Completely different type than we've grown used to here. It would be nice to have a striker with loads of pace. And I'm sure he'd link up well with our attacking players.

I have seen post's from fans worried we can't cope changing our style of striker like there isn't more than one way to skin a cat. Two years ago we as a club thought we needed Mourinho to live and breathe and look what's happened there.

28 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I have seen post's from fans worried we can't cope changing our style of striker like there isn't more than one way to skin a cat. Two years ago we as a club thought we needed Mourinho to live and breathe and look what's happened there.

I think he'd do well in our current side, but even better if we got upgrades at both fullback positions.

Play a 3-5-2 with Cesc in midfield, 2 new wingbacks, and Hazard/Pedro/Wilian up top next to Auba and we'd blow teams away. Really not unrealistic, either.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You