César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

Cesar Azpilicueta says he would welcome added competition for places at Chelsea, with defensive targets being heavily linked with summer moves.

Every diva out there should seriously consider to "copy paste" those quotes from this brilliant man before it's too late.

Every diva out there should seriously consider to "copy paste" those quotes from this brilliant man before it's too late.

Like Lukaku and such who don't want to fight for their place.

I don't care if we sell Lukaku but get players like azpi.

Like Lukaku and such who don't want to fight for their place.

I don't care if we sell Lukaku but get players like azpi.

Lukaku is just a diva in the making atm. That's why he can clean his name. There's still time.

But yeah if Chelsea could clone Azpi's mind 11 times, like Mourinho said, it would be awesome.

I think so, Azpi is the better defender and with alba on the left bombing forward I think del bosque will want his rb to be more conservative

If Del Bosque wants to be conservative, he might well just go with his tried and trusted Arbeloa.

Dave is going to get benched...

He offered nothing going forward.

Spain going to need to score goals if they want to qualify.

I thought he was open and in good positions all throughout the game but he was never really found.

I think ramos and pique played worse and jordi alba as bad as he did. But spain have a good replacement in quanfran so I expect him to play the next game. But I hope del bosque keeps faith in him he is better than juanfran!

Had an awful game as did all of the Spanish defenders. In normal circumstances, one bad game wouldn't matter, but in the World Cup, he could be benched because of it.

True,,,but IMO they should bench their central defenders and the goalkeeper before anyone else...Criminal, how Ramos let Van Persie and Robben get past him