Oscar

themightyblue

Oscar played not well,but Willian was not better.Mou should have brought Cuadrado who is actually able to dribble past players.

Motta,Luiz,Veratti and Matuidi were all booked,so why not bring a player on the pitch who has good dribbling skills to maybe the red for a PSG player.

Oscar ruined one counter-attack that most decent players would have taken advantage of. But then Oscar has poor technique and vision so it would have been a miracle for him to have made the right pass.

His biggest contribution to the game was getting a player sent off. Other than that he did his usual bit of running around aimlessly and looking out of his depth.

I'm eagerly awaiting Barbara's latest spin on proceedings.

I think it wasn't exactly his departure - although as someone said Willian didn't actually add anything and couldn't keep up the pressing Oscar had going. I think the thing was that with Willian in the RW Ramires became our CAM. What the bollocks is that? Why not move Cesc there? My Brazilian commentator was just as puzzled as I was. And then add to the fact Ramires was really bad in the second, and there goes our midfield.

So it was a bunch of factors, losing the pressing with Oscar, Ramires moving to a position he should never get near to - and then having a shocker.

At the end of the day I think lack of heart, of wanting to win at all costs made us lose and having too much of it made PSG win. Fair game to them, that fought hard til the last second. Shame on us, that showed no fighting spirit, passion and desire to win.

It's funny Cesc said just yesterday all this team missed was a killer instinct and that wasn't anywhere close in the pitch today - in addition to lack of effort. They were blood walking in the park out there!

I think it wasn't exactly his departure - although as someone said Willian didn't actually add anything and couldn't keep up the pressing Oscar had going. I think the thing was that with Willian in the RW Ramires became our CAM. What the bollocks is that? Why not move Cesc there? My Brazilian commentator was just as puzzled as I was. And then add to the fact Ramires was really bad in the second, and there goes our midfield.

So it was a bunch of factors, losing the pressing with Oscar, Ramires moving to a position he should never get near to - and then having a shocker.

At the end of the day I think lack of heart, of wanting to win at all costs made us lose and having too much of it made PSG win. Fair game to them, that fought hard til the last second. Shame on us, that showed no fighting spirit, passion and desire to win.

It's funny Cesc said just yesterday all this team missed was a killer instinct and that wasn't anywhere close in the pitch today - in addition to lack of effort. They were blood walking in the park out there!

Willian had no influence but it wasn't because he didn't try, the tactics changed at half time. Instead of costa and Oscar pressing up the pitch it was just Diego and everyone else sat off. The point of pressure shifted from 2 up top to 1.

We played 4-3-3 not 4-2-3-1 like how we started. Ramires was the furthest forward because he had the legs to get forward and drop back in. Cesc was completely useless today and no matter what role you gave him he got exposed. I am assuming Jose was protecting him from picking up a yellow and missing the next game(shakes head) but with him and the tactic we employed it was basically 10v10.

Cesc had no fight in the engine room and we lost the midfield battle. Oscar should've stayed on even with the yellow he was by far the most important player with how we set out to play today.

Sell him, hasn't showed any signs of improvement in the past three years. 99% of games he has no sense of urgency, terrible passing, weak mentality and overall poor displays. Sometimes he looks like he doesn't even want to play.

Sell him, hasn't showed any signs of improvement in the past three years. 99% of games he has no sense of urgency, terrible passing, weak mentality and overall poor displays. Sometimes he looks like he doesn't even want to play.

You are about to join an exclusive club! Welcome!

I genuinely think we should consider moving him to central midfield. play the role Verratti was playing, his more of a midfielder than a a number 10. Think we would get the best out of him deeper. As for Cesc in the long term his gonna be a problem we will need to deal with because imo he is possesion less unless we adopt a Bayern Munich type of formation which I highly doubt we will.

Oscar doesn't have the technique to play like Verrati does.

Verratti is exactly the kind of player we are missing in our midfield. Him next to Matic would be orgasmic stuff imo. Oscar would do a good job in a 433 as one of the central mid fielders I think

To be honest, Hazard is the only player who showed signs of improvement since Mourinho arrived in 2013...

Azpilicueta

Matic

Cahill (not so much this season)

Hazard

Wouldn't really say Matic or dave. Matic progressed in Benfica and dave as an attacker has been useless (however, the best 1v1 defender in the epl)

And Cahill won the champs league and european league before Jose came...

I agree with the brazilian guy Hazard is the only one that has actually progressed overall.