Thorgan Hazard

themightyblue

Not at all. Never been selected if I'm right. When you consider the fact we are really poor in full backs, that makes it even more weird.

I've never actually seen him play myself, but according to wikipedia, he played like 17 matches this year and 14 last year...

And that's with Lazio finishing 10th in an already inferior Serie A compared to 10 years ago.

I can understand why he's not a regular, but yes, maybe he should have gotten a chance.

Loan and then maybe a chance to aim for a squad player role?

We need players that can add dynamic to games when needed, ie. a fast winger with amazing position (Salah), a Brazilian (Willian - can't be arsed to type his skill set), etc. Think Thorgan could add some depth with his skill against lower-clubs.

Also, kind if bias since I would love to see both Thorgan and Eden in a blue shirt at the same time! :D

http://resources.fifa.com/mm/document/tournament/competition/02/33/99/65/fifaworldcup2014-releaselist_neutral.pdf

This should be the final list of players. If it is, he's going to world cup.

EDIT: And also Torres, lol :D

Isn't that including reserves? So it doesn't necessarily mean he's going.

Everton wants Thorgan! Send him!

Liverpool to..

According to newspaper here its possible we sell him.. Loan also possible..

And Schalke too apparently.

It's one thing handing them duds like Moses, quite another to trust them with someone like Thorgan. I hope Mourinho doesn't let his friendship with Rodgers affect this decision.

I think after seeing how much Liverpool have improved this past season, Mourinho will probably think twice before loaning a player to them, even if its just a youngster.

Everton would be the ideal move I think. To work with Roberto Martinez who has brought the best out of a handful of Everton's youngsters this season. With Deulofeu leaving they will need a player to fill the gap he left.

Also, he'll be able to wear the #10 kit at the Toffees, just like his brother will be next season :D

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/110496/valencia-reportedly-hoping-to-negotiate-move-for-thorgan-hazard/

going to valencia? i hope so , they are my 2nd favorite club and will be building a world class team now they have cash.

Has that takeover been confirmed now?