Thorgan Hazard

themightyblue

Aggree. Vandenborre and Ciman (should have been Meunier in my opinion, but I guess his positioning and defending ain't good enough yet), both JPL players, only make it in the squad because we have no pure top quality full backs.

Is Cavanda not rated at all by Wilmots?

Also I was quite surprised Januzaj made the squad over Thorgan. Calling up someone to the WC Finals in their debut professional season at age 18 with no previous international experience will always be quite surprising. Thorgan was up for player of the year this season and has already got a cap for Belgium. I wonder if part of the reason for the Januzaj call up was just to get him an official Belgium cap as quickly as possible.

Until Big Sam and Nolan tried to push him to sign with their agent. I wouldn't trust Big Sam with any player, and I'm sure he'd be low on the list of guys who'd do us a favour after Mou criticised West Ham's football so avidly.

Newcastle could be a shout too. Lost a lot creativity since Cabaye left.

Wenger use to take snipes at Allardyce but Big Sam took Lansbury and Almunia on loan and thanked Arsene for it if i remember rightly.
If Thorgan can add quality to the WHU attack, i doubt the gum chewer would turn him down cause Mou was mean to him (there laugh about it when they meet at soccer aid), Sam strikes me as many thing's but mentally fragile isn't one off them.

We already had Schurrle, hazard, willian and lost De bruyne and Mata. A player like Thorgan was more needed than a salah. whatever you think of Hazard and Willian, both players play exclusively on the wing for us and Oscar was the only no 10 we had.

Also Atsu,Moses,Marin are still on our books and I don't see salah as an upgrade on them so whichever way you want to slice it. Salah wasn't needed. That's inefficient use of resources.

With the amount of players we have out on loan and in the academy, we should only be spending on players who are good enough to be regular first team starters not mere squad players.

Not an upgrade on Marin? :blink:
Marin is utter dogshit and probably the only player on our books that i would pick Torres over.

http://resources.fifa.com/mm/document/tournament/competition/02/33/99/65/fifaworldcup2014-releaselist_neutral.pdf

This should be the final list of players. If it is, he's going to world cup.

EDIT: And also Torres, lol :D

That's the list with all players used in qualifiers I guess.

EDIT: qualifiers & WC