Thorgan Hazard

themightyblue

Better then the current Oscar.

Ha, Oscar is now considered an utterly hopeless player nowadays after struggling for a couple of months. He has scored 14 (yes) goals this season. He is our 2nd highest goalscorer.

I know you're Belgian, but please come off it.

What about a loan to say Everton?

They have Barkley. If you're looking for a team with a possible need in that position who give young players a chance then Southampton could be that team. Lallana is possibly on his way and Ramirez has never really impressed. Low pressure, financial issues and not the worst team in the world to forge a relationship with.

They have Barkley. If you're looking for a team with a possible need in that position who give young players a chance then Southampton could be that team. Lallana is possibly on his way and Ramirez has never really impressed. Low pressure, financial issues and not the worst team in the world to forge a relationship with.

That would be a good shout, but I think that will depend if they keep pochetino and he don't go to Tottenham.

That would be a good shout, but I think that will depend if they keep pochetino and he don't go to Tottenham.

That's a good point. If they did lose him then they could struggle next year and that's a tough place to come in as a young player, especially without key men like Lallana and Rodriguez (injured for 6 months minimum). But if they can keep that solid defence and midfield and add a bit of quality up top then it could be the best spot in the league.

I think the Hazard surname will open a few doors and he's got the performances to back it up, so any team looking for a bit of quality up the pitch on the cheap could be interested. You could even look at teams like Stoke or West Ham as teams who are looking to play better football and are in relatively comfortable positions. West Ham did have limited success with Morrison.

West Ham did have limited success with Morrison.

Until Big Sam and Nolan tried to push him to sign with their agent. I wouldn't trust Big Sam with any player, and I'm sure he'd be low on the list of guys who'd do us a favour after Mou criticised West Ham's football so avidly.

Newcastle could be a shout too. Lost a lot creativity since Cabaye left.

AZ scouted him this weekend altough theire scout admitted he would be hard to get for them.

He has had an outstanding season in Belgium, I don't think Eredivisie would be a big step. We should find him a Bundesliga or a PL team.

Ha, Oscar is now considered an utterly hopeless player nowadays after struggling for a couple of months. He has scored 14 (yes) goals this season. He is our 2nd highest goalscorer.

I know you're Belgian, but please come off it.

To be fair, with in and around 20 assists, he's more creative than Oscar at least.