Thorgan Hazard

themightyblue

The technical director of lens said that he knows after a second talk with Cfc why they wanted him..

I'm curioius what the reason is..

Very simple: Hazard was also wanted by Manchester teams, perhaps he said "I will join, if you sign my brother".

Only that will explain such a stupid thing.

If he is cheap then what the hell, tbh if hazard can perform at a constant high level then if he wannts his brother here, why not... And two hazards in a team would scare everyone. We could have a hazard on the left and a hazard on the right. :)

If he is cheap then what the hell, tbh if hazard can perform at a constant high level then if he wannts his brother here, why not... And two hazards in a team would scare everyone. We could have a hazard on the left and a hazard on the right. :)

Before scaring everyone, I'm not sure he is ready to scare your current right winger (Mata or Sturridge) about their place in the 11 ...

In France we heard about 2M€ for the transfer.

Another deal that looks like it is done, probably wouldn't expect any official announcement, will probably just see him playing in the next U21's game. Like i said before, he may not be the best talent, but we need a bigger U21's squad for the coming season and it gives us the oppertunity to try and develop him more into a better player. From what i understand the raw talent is there in him.

Still very young, 19 years 2nd French league is not the worst.

On the other hand, hate to see the club being manipulated in its signings by Eden. Player power is far too big here. Might have been beneficial in times of characters such as Petr, JT, Drogs and Lamps but that was due to them being special characters, cant see that being the same with Hazard, Mata, Torres

On the other hand, hate to see the club being manipulated in its signings by Eden. Player power is far too big here. Might have been beneficial in times of characters such as Petr, JT, Drogs and Lamps but that was due to them being special characters, cant see that being the same with Hazard, Mata, Torres

That is quite a big assumption, we have no idea as to the level of Eden's involvement.

maybe just to keep Eden company ...if it keeps Eden happy and out of night clubs ...will be OK

maybe just to keep Eden company ...if it keeps Eden happy and out of night clubs ...will be OK

Eden has a partner and a child, not too sure if the signing is to do with company. Having Eden on board just makes it easier for us to sign a player that was of interest to us....

Before scaring everyone, I'm not sure he is ready to scare your current right winger (Mata or Sturridge) about their place in the 11 ...

In France we heard about 2M€ for the transfer.

I was joking... about him starting...