Eden Hazard

the wes

I'm sure he'd rather of played. An opportunity to be part of a team that wins a major European trophy, not exactly something you turn down.

Well to the likes of Swansea City, Lazio, Stuttgart and Real Sociedad it may be a major European trophy, but when you've won the Champions League trophy just the season before the Europa League, it's a minor European trophy, especially considering they're the only 2 we can even compete for and you have to fail in the Champions League or fail reaching the top 4 in this country to even be put into the competition.

I'm sure he'll be smiling loads from the bench enjoying a rest.

I still think he might feature. It's the perfect opportunity for Rafa to play some mind games, Jose did it enough!

If he didn't have a decent chance of being fit he wouldn't have travelled.

He is out he wont pay at all! of course he is going to travel as its the final! he has to collect his medal ect even Demba Ba travelled and he is ineligible!

I still think he might feature. It's the perfect opportunity for Rafa to play some mind games, Jose did it enough!

If he didn't have a decent chance of being fit he wouldn't have travelled.

Course he would have. It's a competition that he has helped us to get to the final of, he's going to be there to collect his medal.

Also it's a 45 minute flight. Not exactly like he's going to suffer from jet lag.

Well to the likes of Swansea City, Lazio, Stuttgart and Real Sociedad it may be a major European trophy, but when you've won the Champions League trophy just the season before the Europa League, it's a minor European trophy, especially considering they're the only 2 we can even compete for and you have to fail in the Champions League or fail reaching the top 4 in this country to even be put into the competition.

I get where your coming from that it isn't as prestigious, but it's still a European trophy nevertheless and I'm sure he'd of loved to have been on the pitch.

Hazard wasn't here when we won the CL this is a major trophy for any young player who has never been past the group stage of the CL and hasn't won much in his career! he will be gutted to miss the final!

Gotta love the optimism, perhaps blind optimism, that people think Hazard will play tomorrow after picking up that hamstring injury. Hazard's game is mainly based around his acceleration and pace. That with hamstring injuries do not go together. As much as he would be a big miss tomorrow, would rather miss him for only a few weeks and then having him back fit and ready for the next season as opposed to risking him tomorrow and potentially have him out for months if he aggravates that hamstring problem.

We can't risk him - he needs to take it easy, rest a lot, and be ready for next season.

Besides, the kid deserves a break. He's played more games this season than Hilario, McEachran, Aké and Piazon have cumulatively played for the club!