Eden Hazard

the wes

with his first season at chelsea pretty much done perhaps its time to evaluate his first season.

on a scale from 0 to 10 how would you guys rate him?

for myself i give him 8/10

his season was great to say the least,he had a dip in the middle of the season but that was to be expected,i think it was great from chelsea and rafa to keep him on the pitch in that period,must of gave him alot of trust.

on a side note,there's a chance we might see eden and thorgan playing together in belgium's NT soon since the rumour goes that thorgan will be selected for our games against the US and serbia.

I would give him... 7.5/10

Overall, I think he hasn't been as consistently 'flashy' or 'explosive' as many expected, especially considering the price tag and all the hoopla when he signed, but I am actually much more pleased! He provides so much to the team that isn't obvious to those who are simply looking out for the next flick to orgasm over or insert into their youtube video. He gives a lot of balance in attack and when he isn't playing it is a huge loss, and not just because of his individual skill. We look a little aimless going forward when he's not there. Also he draws players to him which makes space for others and his link-up with Mata is very good indeed. But of course those moments of individual magic (like the backheeled volley/pass to Mata against Spurs) are thoroughly breath-taking

Might give some more thoughts later! To sum it up I think he's done really well in his first season and I'm really looking forward to what he'll do next year, hopefully with a more competent striker in front of him lol

i think 7.5 is really harsh on him. he played a phenomenal saison, with mata on top of assist-givers etc. of course the price was high, but he has a long contract and is an invest for the future. futhermore half europe wanted him, so its normal that the price is high. in the mid of the season his form dipped a little bit, but thats normal. all in all, he did phenomenal. you also have to see, that we are in a transitional season, mostly playing without a real striker (as ba and torres both mainly disappointed) and have a lot of other problems (no real CM/DM). if you consider all this aspects, he did really really good.

Love this. 'Not as good as 7.7 but not as bad as 7.5. Hmm, 7.6 it is!' :D

8.12/10

Might have been a 9.27/10 if he had a more consistent season.

Haha u guys can laugh all u want :D

It was actually just a typo, I wanted to write 7.5.. and then I was like - hmm yea fine 7.6 wth .. :rolleyes:

i think 7.5 is really harsh on him. he played a phenomenal saison, with mata on top of assist-givers etc. of course the price was high, but he has a long contract and is an invest for the future. futhermore half europe wanted him, so its normal that the price is high. in the mid of the season his form dipped a little bit, but thats normal. all in all, he did phenomenal. you also have to see, that we are in a transitional season, mostly playing without a real striker (as ba and torres both mainly disappointed) and have a lot of other problems (no real CM/DM). if you consider all this aspects, he did really really good.

Benitez for me did a good job with him, evolving his game and improving his all-around game.

I expect big things from him next year after his first year in a big club.

Especially the games where he could play behind the striker and runners on either wing and very solid cm behind him.

7.5! But only because he still can do so much more. Next year, ooooooow next year.

After following him or years I found myself irritated at times (the november period especially). He only really pulled out of that slump after new year. His ending was brilliant, as was the beginnng. Hence: 7.5

With just a tad more consistency, i would give him a solid 8.5.